Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 11, 2024, 06:05:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228029 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl on Sebastian Bach's "Angel Down" album - discussions about the songs
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 82 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl on Sebastian Bach's "Angel Down" album - discussions about the songs  (Read 233851 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1280 on: November 20, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »

Hi people, I'm from Barcelona and I went to three music stores and no one had the CD, what is more, the looked at me like what are you saying??

just fuckin' crap

Como est?s compa?ero?

You won't find it in any music stores for a while in Spain. Normally, major releases are out on the same day world wide, but this CD is not considered a major release so it may be a while until you see it on the shelves. Your best bet is now would be getting it from itunes. 

The biggest Swedish online record stores are listing it as being released on November 28th.

Seems like the European release is a little later than the US one.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
The_Wretched
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1281 on: November 20, 2007, 12:25:14 PM »

? crying F*CK!!!!! I'm at work... hopefully u guys aren't hyping the crap out of the CD just cuz Axl is on it. If it sux just say it so I just d/l the 3 songs from amazon. 3 bucks vs $15 at a store.? no

the reason is because i don't really like sebastian... don't want to contribute to his encouragement of putting out more records if they suck... but i am grateful cuz Axl is on wax again!!!!

Dammit 3:30!!!! COME SO I CAN LEAVE!!!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 12:26:46 PM by The_Wretched » Logged
Chandler
Headliner

« Reply #1282 on: November 20, 2007, 12:28:34 PM »

I've been to Best Buy, FYE, and Circuit city this morning.? None of them received the CD.? rant

Wow, where do you live?? I am off to Target to get mine.

Just got back from Target.? The Target here didn't get any copies either.? Oh well....

It don't really matter...
Montrealrocks
Rocker

Get on board...or fuck off!

« Reply #1283 on: November 20, 2007, 12:30:11 PM »

In canada, it comes out only next week.  Shitty country I live in. rant

@gnrworld on twitter

Montreal 17/05/88
Montreal 08/08/1992
New York 14/05/2006
Ottawa 17/11/2006
Quebec 18/11/2006
Montreal 27/01/2010
Quebec 01/02/2010
Quebec 12/07/2013
Montreal 14/07/2
deanaxlrose
Rocker

Hey, where's my Avatar ?

« Reply #1284 on: November 20, 2007, 01:09:45 PM »

well you're lucky, maybe the album comes out next year. here in indonesia.

My life is so Fuckin' Boring...Until The Chinese Democracy Comes.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #1285 on: November 20, 2007, 01:21:19 PM »

I got mine at Circuit City this morning around 10:30. There were only 3 copies in the store when I got there, me and my cousin got so they were left with one. So far, I listened to it once through and I'm pretty impressed with the whole record. But thats no surprise cause I've loved all Skid Row's cds with Bach as the singer.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1286 on: November 20, 2007, 01:34:16 PM »

The Swedish branch of EMI has even set up a special site for the album: http://www.emi.se/kampanj/sebastianbach/

It mentions Axl appearing on the album and is listing November 28th as the release date.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #1287 on: November 20, 2007, 01:42:31 PM »

I'm impressed with the whole CD.  Not just the 3 songs Axl is on but the whole damn thing.  Nice job Baz.

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #1288 on: November 20, 2007, 01:44:52 PM »

In canada, it comes out only next week.? Shitty country I live in. rant

Yeah, what's up with that?

It's been released in the US, but wont be released in Canada until next week? Huh

I've never heard of this scenario before..

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #1289 on: November 20, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »

Someone in Newfoundland posted that they have it. Either way, why is it not in the US itunes store?!

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #1290 on: November 20, 2007, 01:58:51 PM »

As far as I know, it won't be released in Europe (only as an import). Kinda weird if you ask me. As far as I'm concerned, I ordered it today on amazon.com because I forgot I couldn't find it in French stores.

FunkyMonkey
Legend

« Reply #1291 on: November 20, 2007, 02:02:41 PM »

For anyone near Fords, NJ...

Guitarist "Metal" Mike Chlasciak will accompany Sebastian Bach to his Vintage Vinyl record store signing, which is scheduled to take place (Tuesday, November 20) at 8:00 p.m. Sebastian and Metal Mike will be on hand to sign copies of the new Bach release "Angel Down".

The details are as follows:

Tuesday, November 20 - 8PM
Vintage Vinyl
51 Lafayette Rod
Fords, NJ 08863
(732) 225-7717

Shut the fuck up. Yes, you. Ha!
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1292 on: November 20, 2007, 02:03:12 PM »

As far as I know, it won't be released in Europe (only as an import).

November 28th in Sweden and Finland according to EMI.

/jarmo

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #1293 on: November 20, 2007, 02:08:46 PM »

November 28th in Sweden and Finland according to EMI.

I stand corrected.

"...in Europe" except Sweden and Finland. Grin

Seriously though, I have no info about the album's release in other European countries (as a proper release, not an import from the USA)...so if anyone finds somethings, that could be interesting.

NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #1294 on: November 20, 2007, 02:11:10 PM »

Let's hope it will see the light of the day here in Belgium crying

It's not even annouced ...

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Chandler
Headliner

« Reply #1295 on: November 20, 2007, 02:21:15 PM »

I found out today that it's not released everywhere today in the US as well.? Where I live - Circuit City, Best Buy, FYE, and Target were not shipped the CD.? There are a couple of other Mom and POP stores I have not checked as well as Wal-Mart but I'm sure they do not have it either.

A clerk at one of the stores I went to told me that only "major" releases are shipped nation wide and "smaller" releases do not go to every market area.? She went on to tell me that if Angel Down does well where it has been released, it would be available at some time in most stores in the US.

I do not know if she knows what she was talking about but it does somewhat seem reasonable to me.

I guess some of us will have to purchase it online if we want it sooner than later.

It don't really matter...
burnz007
Rocker

Kick'n back in the shadows...

« Reply #1296 on: November 20, 2007, 02:24:56 PM »

I found out today that it's not released everywhere today in the US as well.  Where I live - Circuit City, Best Buy, FYE, and Target were not shipped the CD.  There are a couple of other Mom and POP stores I have not checked as well as Wal-Mart but I'm sure they do not have it either.

A clerk at one of the stores I went to told me that only "major" releases are shipped nation wide and "smaller" releases do not go to every market area.  She went on to tell me that if Angel Down does well where it has been released, it would be available at some time in most stores in the US.

I do not know if she knows what she was talking about but it does somewhat seem reasonable to me.

I guess some of us will have to purchase it online if we want it sooner than later.

I went to Newbury Comics (they sell music) in downtown Boston today around 1:30pm to buy the CD and they said it was sold out.  The manager told me to call before I leave work to see if they get some more in their second shipment of the day.

knut
Who needs custom titles anyway?
Headliner

« Reply #1297 on: November 20, 2007, 02:25:06 PM »

We can get in Norway aswell.

http://www.cdon.com/product.phtml?prod=806929

The_Wretched
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1298 on: November 20, 2007, 02:27:07 PM »

I found out today that it's not released everywhere today in the US as well.? Where I live - Circuit City, Best Buy, FYE, and Target were not shipped the CD.? There are a couple of other Mom and POP stores I have not checked as well as Wal-Mart but I'm sure they do not have it either.

A clerk at one of the stores I went to told me that only "major" releases are shipped nation wide and "smaller" releases do not go to every market area.? She went on to tell me that if Angel Down does well where it has been released, it would be available at some time in most stores in the US.

you don't want the walmart version... they only sell clean lyrics!!! wtf?? who wants clean lyrics??
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1299 on: November 20, 2007, 02:36:31 PM »

i just wasted an hour driving around philly looking for it - i went 0-3 at the stores i hit...

best buy never got it.
target sold out.
FYE sold out.

i started thinking there must be high demand for this, but i just called another FYE and they said they didn't receive many. they have one left (which they are holding for me). so i'm guessing the other stores didn't get a large shipment either.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 82 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: