Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:00:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Estranged an Awesomely Bad Song?!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Estranged an Awesomely Bad Song?!  (Read 21096 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2004, 09:06:59 AM »

I can't believe that Estranged got on that list. Sure, all us Guns fans KNOW its one of the best songs in the world, but whoever watched that show who ISN'T a Guns fan will probably be influenced... Its like when Ville Valo from HIM said onstage that he hated Axl. I used to like HIM, but I went off them a bit (before he said this), because their music just didn't do anything for me anymore, and then he goes and says that, so I gave up on liking that band. GUNS N' ROSES FOREVER!!!!
May I just say that I'm not happy unless I hear Estranged at LEAST once a day. I NEED that song! And screw the people who think the video sucks, I LOVE IT! It rules! So fucking what if it was over done! They got their money's worth! More money spent means better quality! Axl wanted a dolphin swimming in mid air, and Slash playing guitar on top of the water and down the street, and there is no fucking way that less money would have gotten that same graphics quality! The best costs a lot! And if you have the money, why not spend it on something that means a helluva fucking lot to you! If you want something soooo much, and it costs loads, and you know you have the money and YOU want it, you BUY it! You don't go "oh, but it costs a lot so I won't buy it" you go "Hey! There's that thing I wanted! Its a bit expensive, but oh well! I can make more money! Here's the $$$s mister, thankyou very much!"
FUCK YOU VH1!!! And you too MTV Brazil!!
To Everyone Out There Who Doesn't Know:
Estranged rocks. NR rocks. Listen, and learn!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2004, 09:47:21 AM »

3.5 million dollars for that video over ten years ago.. Song is killer but the video sucked..
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2004, 11:04:44 AM »

this is the greatest video I have ever seen with the "november rain" one. I'm totally into the epic kind of things. And money is made to be spent, so if Axl wanted to put 3.5 million $$ in this video let him spend 3.5 million $$, I don't see where the problem is.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2004, 02:58:48 PM »

I like estranged a lot, one of my favorite songs of all time.  But I guess I would rather see Estranged in the top 40 worst metal songs of all time, then lets say, Chinese Democracy in the top 40 worst albums of all time, when it comes out.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2004, 03:26:53 PM »

Its like when Ville Valo from HIM

Who?    Huh

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
Elrothiel
« Reply #85 on: December 01, 2004, 03:48:02 PM »

Its like when Ville Valo from HIM

Who? Huh
http://www.himonline.tv
He's a good looking guy, but he's an asshole. And the band are OK for a while, until you realize that they're not actually THAT good, and they don't satisfy you anymore.
Verdict: HIM = OKokokokbadbadbadbadawfulawfulawfulawfulAWFULSHIIIIIT! (that's what my mind did with my view on them)
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #86 on: December 01, 2004, 04:17:26 PM »

I like estranged a lot, one of my favorite songs of all time.? But I guess I would rather see Estranged in the top 40 worst metal songs of all time, then lets say, Chinese Democracy in the top 40 worst albums of all time, when it comes out.

What does one have to do with the other, you haven't even heard the album or held it in your hand no
groupie
Opening Act

I really need to go to therapy...

« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2004, 11:06:14 AM »

the estranged video isn't that bad, but i would have liked it more if they hadn't have said that it's the third part of the don't cry-november rain-estranged triology, and let's face it, it ain't got NO FUCKING thing to do with the previous two videos.
But i love the concert pics from the video. they're awsome.

"To use the words of my friend Axl, WAKE UP, IT'S TIME TO DIE!!!"
duff, tokyo 1992
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: