Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:14:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Zodiac Signs
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zodiac Signs  (Read 34156 times)
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2005, 09:24:41 PM »

You haven't offered anything as an offence, except the fact that you don't belive in it, that's fair enough. There is no proof that it's right and there is no proof that it's wrong I agree that you should be a lawyer though

Huh

Goddamnit

Read before u criticise

Science clearly says for something to be accepted it has to be provable. Zodiac can't be proved - its therefore nonsense. I need to give more of an argument than that??

The age old excuse that u can't prove it doesn't exist is the most laughable thing i have ever heard - ask yourself this, is that really a defence or desperation?

If i was to tell u Kennedy was shot by a gang of free-lance hippies working for Joe Perry u'd say 'where is the proof?' - i'd have to back up a statement i was making.

Where is the difference with the Zodiac stuff then?

This is so very easy

Read again through this thread, all the argument u could ever want is there - but i need to repeat what others have written so well? Sorry, i don't cater for your laziness

The word has changed since the Bible and other holy books were writen aswell (sorry 'bout by ignorance on other religions), but people still have faith in them

What is wrong with u?

What kind of defence is that? Two wrongs DO NOT MAKE A RIGHT

Religion doesn't stand up to any scutiny either. But this isn't a thread about organised religion, thats far too cliche.

I find the responses of those that believe in this stuff highly amusing - the utter irrationality of it!

The zodiac is just a further example of people's desperate need for an ideology - this need for something bigger than themselves to give their worthlives meaning. How small of them.

It infuriates me that people can sit at a computer with all the technology that represents, utilise the internet with all the human advancement that represents and then speak of magic! They can't both exist - either magic or science - u choose. Does the computer work because of technology or god's will or the planets?

Think about it. The sun rises in the morning because of the Earth's rotaion around the sun - not because Zeus wished it or because its being chased by the moon.

Tell me this, when ur ill do u take medicine or do u use a 'healing stone' and channel its energy?
The majority of you're post is insulting me or talking about "magic", both of which have nothing to do with the argument you seem so desperate to start

smoking Izzy smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Axls Locomotive
VIP

Peelin' the bitch off my back

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2005, 07:32:45 AM »

I agree with Izzy 100%...

I found this, and had a laugh

" in 1979 a French researcher placed an advertisement in a magazine offering free horoscope readings. Of the first 150 people who responded 94% said the horoscope they were sent was accurate. The only trouble was they were ALL sent the same horoscope - that of a convicted mass murderer! Still, we believe what we want to believe."

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2005, 08:51:17 AM »

The majority of you're post is insulting me or talking about "magic", both of which have nothing to do with the argument you seem so desperate to start

I have to wonder at your reading skills, once again, this time with all the long confusing words like 'magic' removed' nervous

The Zodiac is just a daft superstition like.....magic! Get the connection? Alright! Cheesy

Ask yourself this - do u live in a world where events unfold because of science, chemical reactions, photosynthesis etc etc or because of planetery alignment and 'magic'?

As other people seem to be able to get my argument (and c'mon i'm making pretty obvious points) i'm guessing your failure to understand it has more to do with you than what i am saying

How on earth could a planet a hundred zillion miles away have ANY effect on your personality? How? Give me even a theorectical basis! If gravity effects your personality then the moon's orbit would cause people to behave differently during the course of a day - do u believe that happens?

Libra
Unforeseen circumstances may compel you to cancel a social engagement. Unattained goals that you have been trying to reach could well be weighing on your mind today, dear Libra, and therefore you might feel the urge to move forward with them immediately. This is a good idea, but take care to move slowly and methodically. You could be tempted to make some rash moves, and this is NOT a good idea at this time.

That is unbelievably general! How could that NOT apply to u - our whole lives revolve around goals we haven't yet achieved - that applies to everyone, everyday of their lives! Moving ahead slowly and methodically - thats what every rational person does anyway?!?!

Very sorry if my argument is too intellectual, i am prone to forget that not everyone on this board had the benefit of a school education.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2005, 08:54:33 AM »

I agree with Izzy 100%...

Thanks Smiley

" in 1979 a French researcher placed an advertisement in a magazine offering free horoscope readings. Of the first 150 people who responded 94% said the horoscope they were sent was accurate. The only trouble was they were ALL sent the same horoscope - that of a convicted mass murderer! Still, we believe what we want to believe."

Exactly,

ps. great avatar, and a great film too
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 06:07:22 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Gunnerguy
Opening Act

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2005, 10:20:41 AM »

The Gravitational pull which planets like jupiter and saturn exert on you has about as much strength as a 2 seater sports car on the other side of the planet .... i.e astrology = bullshit.

And why is it that anyone who believes in astrology is female?

Sincerity is everything. If you can fake that, you?ve got it made.
journey
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2005, 01:41:41 PM »

The Gravitational pull which planets like jupiter and saturn exert on you has about as much strength as a 2 seater sports car on the other side of the planet .... i.e astrology = bullshit.

Maybe because men are closed-minded. haha (Just kidding)

Astrology has always been a spiritual science, in my opinion. It's not something that can be physically proven. Just like love, hate, or happiness can't be measured.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 08:40:49 PM by journey » Logged
Narcissa
Back In Black
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2005, 01:45:42 PM »

Goddamnit

What is wrong with u?

Religion doesn't stand up to any scutiny either. But this isn't a thread about organised religion, thats far too cliche.

I find the responses of those that believe in this stuff highly amusing - the utter irrationality of it!

The zodiac is just a further example of people's desperate need for an ideology - this need for something bigger than themselves to give their worthlives meaning. How small of them.

It infuriates me that people can sit at a computer with all the technology that represents, utilise the internet with all the human advancement that represents and then speak of magic! They can't both exist - either magic or science - u choose. Does the computer work because of technology or god's will or the planets?

Think about it. The sun rises in the morning because of the Earth's rotaion around the sun - not because Zeus wished it or because its being chased by the moon.

Tell me this, when ur ill do u take medicine or do u use a 'healing stone' and channel its energy?

You are ignorant beyond belief.
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2005, 02:29:26 PM »

..or maybe gullible...

Astrology has always been a spiritual science, in my opinion. It's not something that can be physically proven. Just like love, hate, or happiness can't be measured.

it cant be proven, so its not a science...science relies on solid facts...astrology has no facts...

you dont actually know what the word "science" means but both Izzy and I know exactly what it means...how is that close minded or ignorant on our part?...no matter what it is, it has to be able to be explained rationally...astrology is just a bunch of generic rules with no basis of why those rules exist

""Of all the small nations of this earth, perhaps only the ancient Greeks surpass the Scots in their contribution to mankind"
(Winston Churchill)"
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2005, 02:44:14 PM »

There are guys that believe in Astrology. It's just women who believe in Astrology more. You don't have enough posts for me to take your seriously. I know I don't have a lot of posts either but I deleted my previous user account so realistically, I have about 700 posts now.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2005, 02:55:13 PM »

As far as the rest of you doubters of Astrology goes, it isn't a superstition. It is a set of laws you can live by but you don't have to. Most of the people that have spoken about astrology on this board are stupid and really don't know what you're talking about.

Now, I believe someone when they say how can a planet millions of miles away affect me here on Earth to an extent. But, I go by what my profile says and what my horoscopes have said and 90 percent of the time, it's been accurate.

It isn't about the difference between Science and Magic. You don't have to believe in one or the other.

Hey, not only do I believe in Astrology but I believe in Astronomy, Dinosaurs and God.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2005, 03:24:43 PM »

astrology is like anything else, u have to take it with a grain of salt and in moderation

if u live your life directly by it and put 100 percent faith in it, i dont think that's a good idea

People need to realize that life is what u make of it, if your horoscope says that your good days are the 18th,20th and 30th

that doesnt mean u cant make everyday a great day

just cause your horoscope tells u that great things are coming your way, that doesnt mean they will

life is what u make of it, you have to control your fate and destiny

if u depend on anything else to fix your life or make things great, you are gonna live a miserable unhealthy life.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2005, 06:06:14 PM »

Goddamnit

What is wrong with u?

You are ignorant beyond belief.

hihi

No, i think you'll find that those that contribute nothing to a thread and are unclear even on what the word 'ignorant' means are more befitting your post.

Is it to much to ask for a counter argument? Of course it is, cos u don't have the brain power to come up with one!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2005, 06:23:26 PM »

As far as the rest of you doubters of Astrology goes, it isn't a superstition. It is a set of laws you can live by but you don't have to.

Sadly, despite what u think, it is a superstition

Superstition

An irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.

-A belief, practice, or rite irrationally maintained by ignorance of the laws of nature or by faith in magic or chance.
-A fearful or abject state of mind resulting from such ignorance or irrationality.
-Idolatry.

Most of the people that have spoken about astrology on this board are stupid and really don't know what you're talking about.

What an accurate way to describe your post!

Ladies and Gentlemen the same person who attacks the more educated members of the board also wrote this

You don't have enough posts for me to take your seriously. I know I don't have a lot of posts either but I deleted my previous user account so realistically, I have about 700 posts now.

Your very very odd.

And i have loads more posts than u so there hihi

Now, I believe someone when they say how can a planet millions of miles away affect me here on Earth to an extent. But, I go by what my profile says and what my horoscopes have said and 90 percent of the time, it's been accurate.

Idiot.

They are deliberately written to be so general that they apply to everyone virtually everyday of their lives.

Did your horroscope tell you to write crap on this board and delete your last account or was that your own idea?

It isn't about the difference between Science and Magic. You don't have to believe in one or the other.

rofl

U genuinely frighten me.

U can't have both science and magic, science disproves everything magic says so how can u have both? Well? Well?

Hey, not only do I believe in Astrology but I believe in Astronomy, Dinosaurs and God.

It's just as well Jesus loves u because no one else does.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2005, 06:36:05 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2005, 06:44:17 PM »

You have to go to www.astro.com, you create yourself a FREE profile ( unless you want to pay for more ) and then, you go to " free horoscopes and right at the bottom, there is a whole thing about charts ?

You can also mix your theme with someone else's ? To see wether you do or can get on with people, or not ?

Thanks, Jessica, I'm there right now.  Smiley

You have a tarot reader ? Cool..Is she any good ?

She is super amazing. She uses tarot as a healing weapon.

I owe her a lot, because not only has she given me accurate readings, she's given me a hell of a lot of advice that's saved me.

you into tarot ?

answer in pm.

Nothing to say
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2005, 06:48:25 PM »

Izzy, you have got to be the biggest asshole here.

You sit there and qoute every section of my posts and then that last one is complete bullshit.

I'm not quite sure there was ever a human being inside of you.

I don't need to reply to your other comments because you obviousily didn't even read my post and I don't give a fuck how many posts you have.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2005, 06:52:01 PM »

I think it's very sad some people seem to confuse astrology and horoscopes. It's like confusing macdonalds and real food.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2005, 06:56:56 PM »

Here is a very overall view of what i could be like according to astrology and some of it ( won't ell you which) is very very accurate. I took uranus and the sun as examples of my chart.

You have clicked on Saturn . Read about its position by sign, house, and aspect:

Saturn in the Eighth House    8th hs
Saturn in Cancer   
Mars Square Saturn   
Jupiter Square Saturn   
Saturn Square Uranus   
Saturn Sextile Midheaven   

Saturn in the Eighth House    8th hs

You may have to learn some important lessons about money, property and other material resources. In particular, you may have to decide while quite young what rights you and others have to each other's possessions. You may have to learn to share your possessions instead of holding on to what you believe is yours alone.

A quite different expression of this position is a curious fear of change. It may be difficult for you to face the larger transformations that we all have to deal with, such as moving to a new home or losing a friend.

Your approach to life should be looser, for life always changes, and you should learn to flow with it. Unconsciously, you may be reacting to and fearing all changes as if they were death. But changes are really births, and if you can approach them that way, you will be much better off.

Interpretation by Robert Hand from "Youth Portrait", which is also an interesting read for grown-ups.

Alternative interpretation by Robert Pelletier

The meaning of Saturn in a horoscope

AstroClick? Portrait top

Saturn in Cancer   

This placement of Saturn indicates that you need a great deal of emotional security. You must believe that you are loved and that you can rely on your home and family as a refuge in times of personal trouble. Basically you are afraid that your family may not be reliable, that they may abandon you when you most need help.

It is especially important for you to know that you will be loved and supported no matter what you do and who you are. Otherwise, with this Saturn position, your deep-rooted insecurity will be expressed as distrust of others and hiding your feelings from everyone. You may pretend that you are unfeeling and have no concern for others, when really you are very much in need of warmth and affection from them. As an adult, you might get to the point of being totally out of touch with your feelings, not understanding your reactions to persons and situations and thus constantly doing violence to your inner self. Your emotional insecurity can also make you feel that you don't belong anywhere or to anyone, that you are isolated and alone in an unfriendly universe. This situation can be prevented only if you get lots of unconditional love while you are young.

On the plus side, with this placement you are able to discipline your feelings and remain in control at times when others are completely at the mercy of their emotions. You know how to feel without losing track of yourself and your objectives, but only if you are basically confident of yourself and of your place in others' lives.

Interpretation by Robert Hand from "Youth Portrait", which is also an interesting read for grown-ups.

AstroClick? Portrait top

Mars Square Saturn   

With this aspect, life seems hard and unloving to you. And the danger is that you will gradually become hard and unloving toward others. If your family, especially your father, does not give you enough emotional support, you will eventually come to believe that no one else deserves a better break than you got. Most people with this aspect do not become completely hardened, but it is a tendency to watch out for.

Often when you have a burst of energy that makes you want to go forward, something seems to hold you back. That is very frustrating, but what it really means is that you have to be very thoroughly prepared in anything you do. The universe will not let you get away with doing anything in a half-baked way. If you can accept that with patience, this aspect will lose much of its sting.

Anger and irritation are often a problem with this aspect, because the action of Saturn inhibits the action of Mars. Be careful that you do not let your anger build up so far that it takes over. You don't lose your temper easily, but when you do, you do it spectacularly. But bitterness can distort your vision and make the whole world look bad. It also causes you to withdraw from others and become unreachable.

Sometimes the effects of this aspect surface on the physical level as a tendency to break bones easily or have bone infections and even rheumatoid conditions at an early age.

AstroClick? Portrait top

Jupiter Square Saturn   

This aspect often signifies that you are mentally restless and find it difficult to accept the world as it is. Very often you may feel that circumstances or persons limit you unnecessarily, and you work very hard to get around any limitations imposed by others. Even your internal discipline is hard to maintain at times, because you tend to get restless very easily, always looking for something better and not being satisfied with whatever you have now.

This aspect is quite common among people who have made a great deal of money, as well as those who have lost a lot of money, because it indicates that you cannot stand still; that is, you must always be moving either forward or backward. As you get older, having money may or may not be a major objective in your life, but having the power to change the world around you will be important. You want to be a person of some significance in the world. However, your restlessness and impatience may cause you to lose out on many opportunities. You must calm down and be a bit more accepting of life as it is.

Try not to constantly change your activities and objectives. Many persons with this aspect continually move from place to place, changing jobs and careers but accomplishing very little each time. You can accomplish a great deal more if you stick to one objective for some time, because you do have many skills and abilities. The problem is that if your expectations are too high, nothing can ever live up to them. Life can give you quite a bit, but you must learn to live within its limitations.

AstroClick? Portrait top

Saturn Square Uranus   

This aspect indicates considerable tension within you, which you can usually keep under control. However, it will occasionally burst out in the form of sudden, unpredictable acts, such as breaking away from relationships, bursts of temper and such. You will not be easily driven to this point, but you may unconsciously construct the conditions that bring you to it. You must make an effort to learn how to relax and release your tensions gradually. It is particularly important not to hold in all outward expressions of tension, because psychosomatic illnesses can result if you do.

This aspect may be expressed in another way, as a tension in your life between personal freedom and authority or sense of duty. One part of you is always trying to toe the line set by others, while another part wants to break free. Usually you feel that you can fulfill your obligations only by giving up personal freedom. It is difficult for you to be yourself, do what you want to do, and at the same time do what you have to do. Rebellious behavior, along with a tense and grudging acceptance of your duties, are characteristic of this aspect.

All of this may lead you to take a very negative view of persons in authority, such as parents, teachers, police and officials. And if you do not learn to handle the tension in your life, you could have serious collisions with such persons, which you are not likely to win. Learn to stand up for your rights without being negative and difficult. If you can build discipline into your own life, it will not have to be imposed from outside by people whom you resent.

AstroClick? Portrait top

Saturn Sextile Midheaven   

This signifies that you have a strong sense of inner discipline and that you can work toward the goals you set for yourself steadily and without wavering. It may also indicate that you work mostly alone, without much help from people of your own age. They will not hinder you, but you work best by yourself.

Whatever task you undertake, you work at patiently, with thorough organization and method, leaving no stone unturned. You may take on responsibilities that most young people would be reluctant to attempt. In many ways you may be older than your years.

You are independent, even a loner, because having other people around may seem to distract you from your purposes. For this reason you may not have many friends while you are young, but that will be because you have chosen it, not because no one can get along with you. When you are older, you will be a very dependable person, because you have worked out your own methods and have proved to everyone that they work.

As you grow, you will have the aid and assistance of those in authority, such as teachers and parents. They will approve of your early maturity and will help you find your course. When you are older and working for a living, your relations with employers should also be good, because they will know you can be trusted to do a job well and take responsibility.

Nothing to say
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2005, 06:57:18 PM »

ou have clicked on the Sun . Read about its position by sign, house, and aspect:

Sun in the Seventh House    7th hs
also: Sun in the Eighth House    8th hs
Sun in Cancer   
Sun Square Pluto   
Sun Trine Uranus   

Sun in the Seventh House    7th hs

You are at your best with another person, either working or just having a good time. You are able to adjust your own needs to someone else's so that together you make a pair that works better than either of you would separately.

You are very social, and you have learned early in life to get along with others. For this reason, you are able to help others patch up an argument, because you see both sides of the controversy.

Some people express another side of the seventh-house Sun. You may really feel like arguing and fighting with others, instead of trying to get along. Don't make a habit of it, because everyone gets tired of fighting eventually.

You should learn to be more independent. Also avoid making compromises that require you to give up something essential just to keep a friend.

The meaning of the Sun in a horoscope

The Sun is located near the end of the seventh house and is therefore also interpreted in the eighth house.

AstroClick? Portrait top

Sun in the Eighth House    8th hs

A serious person, you know that you will have to go through many important changes as you grow. You are attracted to mysteries and to finding out about the deepest aspects of life.

While you are young you may not be able to distinguish between what is yours and what belongs to others. As an adult, however, you will probably make a career of handling other people's property or money; if you learned the lessons of your youth, you will be unusually responsible about handling possessions - yours as well as others'.

The meaning of the Sun in a horoscope

AstroClick? Portrait top

Sun in Cancer   

You are an emotional person who is sensitive to the subtle ways that people communicate with each other.

You very much need to have emotional support and to know that your loved ones love you, especially your mother. When these needs are fulfilled, you are a very generous and giving person.

However, if your own basic needs are not provided for, you will withdraw into yourself and act very insecure. An insecure Cancer can be very selfish, just as a secure one can be very generous.

You probably have a secret, quiet place that is all your own, where you can go and be alone with your thoughts. Wherever you go in life, one of your first objectives in new surroundings will be to find such a place for yourself.

Your home and family will always be important to you.

AstroClick? Portrait top

Sun Square Pluto   

You must learn to be very careful how you deal with others, especially people in positions of authority. You tend to get involved in personality conflicts in which you have to prove your strength or suffer defeat. These conflicts often arise without your understanding how they came about. Others often misunderstand your actions, which puts them on their guard. You know that you do not intend any harm, but others may not realize this. Another problem is that when you are angry, you are likely to be extremely angry, and you may seem rather violent. Even if you cool off quickly and never carry out any of your intentions or threats, you may scare others into protecting themselves.

As you get older, you will probably be quite ambitious, and you will work very hard to get ahead. Do not expect to have an easy time, however. Others will continually force you to prove that you are good at what you do. This opposition from others could make you so strong that you will triumph over it, or it could make you give up in defeat. If you can keep trying against all odds, you will probably achieve quite a bit in life. You should know that in spite of the obstacles you may encounter, if you try as hard as possible, the results will be worth it.

AstroClick? Portrait top

Sun Trine Uranus   

You are fond of anything new and want to live just the way you want, with plenty of excitement and interest. You want your life to be filled with change. The idea of spending a lifetime in one place doing one thing is very unpleasant, and you will do everything you can to prevent it. As you get older, you will probably break away from your family and your past and move out in a totally new direction. You may remain on friendly terms with your family and birthplace, but you will refuse to be tied down by them.

Also you won't be tied to the standards of behavior that have come down from the past. Even while quite young, you will work out your own code. You will always be tolerant of persons who are quite different from yourself; in fact, you may even be attracted to them because of that. You want to see as many different aspects of life as possible.

You will enjoy new and stimulating kinds of recreation, such as hang-gliding, sky-diving or other wild pastimes, even if others consider them quite risky or terrifying. You enjoy the excitement, however, and are bored by the tamer games that most people play. Although by itself this aspect does not create much danger from accidents, you should be careful that your desire for excitement does not get you into truly dangerous situations.

Nothing to say
Axls Locomotive
VIP

« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2005, 07:45:58 PM »

you believe in dinosaurs?Huh...have you ever been to a museum? an archeologist can prove that dinosaurs exist...there is no doubt that they did...how can you "believe" in them when its a fact? archeology is a science, proof

astronomy is the study of stars and their origins...how can you believe in this? are you saying there are no stars to study?

I think it's very sad some people seem to confuse astrology and horoscopes. It's like confusing macdonalds and real food.

horoscopes are taken as a generic form of astrology, no confusion...they are from the same corner...i disagree with your analogy...more like its like confusing mcdonalds with kentucky fried chicken..real food would be astronomy

and still noone offers a decent argument for the existence of astrology

who decided which date is associated with certain actions and emotions?
if an astrology chart is unique then there would be trillions upon trillians of combinations...where do these combinations derive from? who said what was what? so many different variables it would be impossible to compile all the associations...

i was looking at a horoscope of mine for today...and i was thinking it could easily apply to hitler too...so generic...i cant believe that people believe in this

(Winston Churchill)"
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2005, 08:49:34 AM »

Izzy, you have got to be the biggest asshole here.

Thank you, you bring so much to this board.

You sit there and qoute every section of my posts and then that last one is complete bullshit.

I agree - posts in which people say gibberish are much better - i have reformed my evil ways and will now emulate (that means copy) your style.

I'm not quite sure there was ever a human being inside of you.

You know i'm a robot - what gave it away? rofl

I don't need to reply to your other comments because you obviousily didn't even read my post

rofl hihi

I quoted every single line of your post - and yet...didn't read it? How did i do that without reading it? Go on, explain that.

and I don't give a fuck how many posts you have.

You don't? Then why did u write this:

You don't have enough posts for me to take your seriously. I know I don't have a lot of posts either but I deleted my previous user account so realistically, I have about 700 posts now.

Post's seem to concern you A LOT

I'm still waiting for a sensible reply to the points i made eg. how u can believe in both science and magic, how the zodiac could work etc.

When u feel like contributing to this thread, please return Smiley

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: