Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 02:52:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228075 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!  (Read 50412 times)
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: April 13, 2006, 03:14:59 PM »

posts are coming so fast that this reply prolly won't get read anyway rant

I'm with you Neemo...

The guy offered to meet someone with a CD-R in NYC??? ok... my problem with that is, he can't tell anyone the tracklist or artwork, but he's willing to copy the CD... not only that, but the person who buys it off of him could leak it anyway.

At the same time, he could be telling the truth.? someone should take him up on the offer!? Smiley

I can be in NYC in 15min. I'll meet this punk and see whats legit and what isn't.

i live and work in NYC... i'll meet him with you dude.

Yeah seriosuly.. if he offered to meet someone else already.. Why not meet us.. No harm unless fake.

He didn't offer to meet anyone. Why don't people actually read what is written? Huh? Roll Eyes
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2006, 03:16:34 PM »

I'm with you Neemo...

The guy offered to meet someone with a CD-R in NYC??? ok... my problem with that is, he can't tell anyone the tracklist or artwork, but he's willing to copy the CD... not only that, but the person who buys it off of him could leak it anyway.

At the same time, he could be telling the truth.? someone should take him up on the offer!? Smiley

I can be in NYC in 15min. I'll meet this punk and see whats legit and what isn't.

Yeah seriosuly.. if he offered to meet someone else already.. Why not meet us.. No harm unless fake.

He didn't offer to meet anyone. Why don't people actually read what is written? Huh? Roll Eyes

someone posted that he offered to meet someone in nyc... was just responding to that.

now you know me better
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #62 on: April 13, 2006, 03:16:43 PM »

I'm not signing up over there to personal im that dude.. but if you all can manage to get his contact info and he is willing to talk I can at least verify if he has a track that is yet to leak.... if he just heard the disc and can't remember lyrics then I have no way to verify him.
shotgun_blue
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: April 13, 2006, 03:16:57 PM »

Come on lets be real, If he was genuine we would have heard something about a release date by now. The record label involved Im sure are aware of the advantage of sending a few posters or something with ''Coming Soon'' or something like that on and they havent even done that yet! Have probably been itching too for the last few years at least! We would all flip if they just did that! Something is wrong somewhere down the line and fakers like this bloke sure doesnt help. The CD is still being mastered and we wont see it until late september the earliest! does anyone know where or if I could put a bet on that?! I'd get great odds im sure   Wink

13 new posts while writing this?!! aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhhhh!!!
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #64 on: April 13, 2006, 03:17:19 PM »

IF he offered.. I didn't say he was.. I was jus goin by the post by Backslash so you need to settle down and not worry about it.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Origen
« Reply #65 on: April 13, 2006, 03:17:25 PM »

No disrespect gigger but why have made a big deal out of this. This shit happens constantly and why should this one be any different.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: April 13, 2006, 03:17:43 PM »

FYI,

The thread has been removed by the Rope moderators.
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #67 on: April 13, 2006, 03:17:51 PM »

so cool the person who heard this loves to hate everything from the past or anything any othe rmember will ever do.. ok

I always love when a review of something likethis has to belittle everyone who was ever in gnr just to say cd was awesome
JAC185
« Reply #68 on: April 13, 2006, 03:18:02 PM »

I'm with you Neemo...

I was confused by that aswell.... Where did he say he'd meet someone (thats since been explained, seven posts were made in the time it took me to type this)

Also, why does the guy think that by giving out a tracklist people can recreate the cd? unless, as he said, it is on P2P networks somewhere with correct titles.
Backslash
\
VIP

Use Your Allusion

« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2006, 03:18:57 PM »

I must've read one of his posts wrong or something... he put the offer out in general, from my interpretation of it.

'll tell you what, Chinese Democracy on a CDR, with artwork, $5.00 on the street on NYC. Would my friend be pissed off? yes. Would band members and record types be pissed off? yes. Would lawyers? No, but I'm sure they would sue my ass.

Dude says he's not posting in the thread and not answering anymore PMs on it... smells fishy to me, but ya never know

GNRevolution... the missing link.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2006, 03:19:11 PM »

FYI,

The thread has been removed by the Rope moderators.

I was just gonna post that hihi

hmmm, maybe the poster requested it? or it was deemed BS? dunno I'm not a member there

gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2006, 03:20:16 PM »

No disrespect gigger but why have made a big deal out of this. This shit happens constantly and why should this one be any different.

Who made a big deal out of it? I made a thread copying what he wrote. The title was meant to be tongue in cheek but obviously any sort of humour was lost on you. ?ok
highend88
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2006, 03:20:37 PM »

HE CAN'T EVEN REPLY IF THIS I LOVE IS ON THE ALBUM.

IF HE CAN'T EVEN ASNWER THIS SIMPLE QUESTION.

YOU KNOW THE GUY IS FULL OF ....

I get up around seven
Get outta bed around nine
And I don't worry about nothin' no
'Cause worrin's a waste of my fuckin time
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #73 on: April 13, 2006, 03:21:10 PM »

I really think it was bullshit, but yeah there is a remote possibility he could have heard the unmastered stuff Axl has played at night clubs... but who even knows if those tracks are all of what C.D is going to be...

In my opinion it was way too vague and was done on purpose, if I had heard the c.d I would at least describe an unleaked song in its entirety....
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »

He didn't have time to answer as the thread was deleted by the moderators.

People are getting far too irritated by this whole thing if you ask me.  hihi
JAC185
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2006, 03:22:26 PM »

I really think it was bullshit, but yeah there is a remote possibility he could have heard the unmastered stuff Axl has played at night clubs... but who even knows if those tracks are all of what C.D is going to be...

In my opinion it was way too vague and was done on purpose, if I had heard the c.d I would at least describe an unleaked song in its entirety....

Is this guy a fan or could he just be an idiot who has heard the stuff we already have heard?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2006, 03:22:34 PM »

Why does it matter if he can verify if This I love is on the album or not, are you claiming to have a tracklisting in which you could verify if his tracklisting matches the one you have?
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2006, 03:23:05 PM »

if it was real why would a supposed gnr fan have to knock all the guys who made gnr back in the day.. Is it that hard to say you like the new album or it waas great without knocking snakepit or vr.. ?This is why fans are never going to get along, to much bullshit instead of just saying I liked the album..
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2006, 03:23:56 PM »

Is this guy a fan or could he just be an idiot who has heard the stuff we already have heard?

He works in the music industry and lives in NYC.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2006, 03:25:12 PM »

Why does it matter if he can verify if This I love is on the album or not, are you claiming to have a tracklisting in which you could verify if his tracklisting matches the one you have?

Maybe this i love was a sucky track, a forgetable track hihi

People are getting far too irritated by this whole thing if you ask me. hihi

By a claim that CD is out there and finished?....nah it's like vultures circling roadkill hihi

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: