Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 09:23:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: (Possibly) First "Review" of Chinese Democracy - Sort of!  (Read 50143 times)
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #180 on: April 13, 2006, 05:49:01 PM »

The link doesn't even work! FAKE!

That's because the thread was deleted by the original poster after he got sick of being told to fuck off by stupid GnR fans. ok
stfu he didnt even have proof. couldnt name songs that were on the cd or annytthiinnggg.

He never said he was gonna offer proof and because you got all pissed off at him he isn't ever going to now. ?ok
because HE DOESNT HAVE IT.

He never claimed to "have it", he claimed he "heard it".

i ment the proof? confused

Ignoring the harder and less convenient questions are we?  rofl
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #181 on: April 13, 2006, 05:49:48 PM »

I'm completely baffled.

Why don't you guys believe him again?
Steel_Angel
« Reply #182 on: April 13, 2006, 05:52:24 PM »

One thing though, if it was fake and he made it up, why didn't he just come up with a fake tracklist when asked to keep the "lie" up?
i dont know, gigger.? Wink figure it out.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #183 on: April 13, 2006, 05:54:43 PM »

One thing though, if it was fake and he made it up, why didn't he just come up with a fake tracklist when asked to keep the "lie" up?

Your logic - if there isn't proof it must be fake.
My logic - if there isn't proof then it is inconclusive.

Now whose is right?  rofl

Do you, finally, get my argument? Or will I have to try and find another angle to explain it to my very slow friend? Roll Eyes
Steel_Angel
« Reply #184 on: April 13, 2006, 05:57:04 PM »

Now whose is right?? rofl

Do you, finally, get my argument? Or will I have to try and find another angle to explain it to my very slow friend? Roll Eyes
errmm why wont he name 1 track that he heard? "because people will download it off kazza"?  hihi

let me guess what ur next post will be

rofl "?
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #185 on: April 13, 2006, 05:58:13 PM »

Now whose is right?? rofl

errmm why wont he name 1 track that he heard? "because people will download it off kazza"?? hihi

let me guess what ur next post will be

"? rofl "?

Oh, so not having a clue about how P2P networks work is evidence that he didn't get a listen to CD. Nice work, Sherlock.? ok

Can someone with a brain (darknemus, Pilferk possibly) help me out trying to reason with this guy?
dave_guns
Rocker

i am me

« Reply #186 on: April 13, 2006, 05:58:31 PM »

once again the world of gnr fans jumps when any idiot says anything about CD.  after a decade plus you'd think all these people would learn, but i guess not.  there are no insiders.  there are no friends and family sharing discs.  just like always, there is nothing.

yes yes yes.  no no no.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #187 on: April 13, 2006, 06:00:13 PM »

once again the world of gnr fans jumps when any idiot says anything about CD.? after a decade plus you'd think all these people would learn, but i guess not.? there are no insiders.? there are no friends and family sharing discs.? just like always, there is nothing.

You sure?  hihi
Steel_Angel
« Reply #188 on: April 13, 2006, 06:00:32 PM »

once again the world of gnr fans jumps when any idiot says anything about CD.? after a decade plus you'd think all these people would learn, but i guess not.? there are no insiders.? there are no friends and family sharing discs.? just like always, there is nothing.
sadly true...
darknemus
I lost my threads and all I got was this lousy title
Legend

A true fan - no, not that 'truefan' (where is he?)

« Reply #189 on: April 13, 2006, 06:03:34 PM »

A. I have no clue if the guy's telling the truth or not.  His story seems plausible, at least.  In addition - none of his other posts were even Guns related on there.  Not like a one post wonder attention whore type, anyway.

B. Just because he didn't give details does NOT mean he's lying.  Of course, it also doesn't mean he's telling the truth.. but it certainly doesn't prove or disprove the guy.

C. Pilferk really does have a brain Smiley

D. As the disc gets closer and closer to release - these stories become more and more lkely to be true.. in my opinion.  I'm telling you its only a matter of a few weeks or so until the thing's available online in its entirety.. in my opinion.

-darknemus

It's not how you're thinking, or as you've imagined
To live in a shade of beliefs that were fashioned
to leave you in slavery and drain out your soul....
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #190 on: April 13, 2006, 06:05:04 PM »

sadly true...

I give up... I'd have more chance of being able teach a blind man to read then I do trying to use logic with this moron. rofl

You keep shouting fake all over the place and me and the rest of the people with at least half a brain will keep insisting that it is "inconclusive" - not real, nor fake, but inconclusive.

You get it yet? If not, bad luck. You're boring me. ?hihi
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 06:08:05 PM by gigger » Logged
Steel_Angel
« Reply #191 on: April 13, 2006, 06:08:37 PM »

calling me a moron, an idiot, isnt going to help me believe this guy Heard CD, but why dont you go back to mygnrforum? go suck on madisons cock, you're boring me too.? Tongue
but seriously, go suck her cock.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #192 on: April 13, 2006, 06:10:24 PM »

calling me a moron, an idiot, isnt going to make me believe this guy Heard CD, but why dont you go back to mygnrforum? go suck on madisons cock, you're boring me too.

Roll Eyes

Did somebody upset you?

I suggest reading this website, you may find it useful in life.

http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/logic.html
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 06:12:40 PM by gigger » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #193 on: April 13, 2006, 06:17:31 PM »

Shut up already!

We don't care if you two don't like each other.....  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Steel_Angel
« Reply #194 on: April 13, 2006, 06:22:16 PM »

WHy dont we just take this battle to mygnrforum? hihi rofl

gullable bastard. peace out.
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #195 on: April 13, 2006, 06:22:55 PM »

Shut up already!

We don't care if you two don't like each other.....? Roll Eyes
/jarmo

Apologies Jarmo. Won't happen again.  peace
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #196 on: April 13, 2006, 08:07:06 PM »

#1 The review was way too vague and then he went to kind of trolling activity after his threads were deleted.
#2 I don't believe he could have possibly had a cd with artwork/full package, no Chinese Democracy tracks have been mastered. But yet they've produced artwork for an unmastered demo disc.
#3 He couldn't even give one tiny snippet of a discription of any unleaked song, a tracklisting, or even post a line or two of lyrics from an unleaked song.
#4 He shyed away from all private contact as well which could have possibly verified him.

I know everyone is anxious for the first official review of the cd... but this looks to be a load of crap.

peace
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #197 on: April 13, 2006, 08:07:49 PM »

A. I have no clue if the guy's telling the truth or not.? His story seems plausible, at least.? In addition - none of his other posts were even Guns related on there.? Not like a one post wonder attention whore type, anyway.

B. Just because he didn't give details does NOT mean he's lying.? Of course, it also doesn't mean he's telling the truth.. but it certainly doesn't prove or disprove the guy.

C. Pilferk really does have a brain Smiley

D. As the disc gets closer and closer to release - these stories become more and more lkely to be true.. in my opinion.? I'm telling you its only a matter of a few weeks or so until the thing's available online in its entirety.. in my opinion.

-darknemus

in regards to D. do you really think that,and in such a short space in time

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
leesixxrose
Banned
VIP

I love Kiki

« Reply #198 on: April 13, 2006, 08:10:28 PM »

#1 The review was way too vague and then he went to kind of trolling activity after his threads were deleted.
#2 I don't believe he could have possibly had a cd with artwork/full package, no Chinese Democracy tracks have been mastered. But yet they've produced artwork for an unmastered demo disc.
#3 He couldn't even give one tiny snippet of a discription of any unleaked song, a tracklisting, or even post a line or two of lyrics from an unleaked song.
#4 He shyed away from all private contact as well which could have possibly verified him.

I know everyone is anxious for the first official review of the cd... but this looks to be a load of crap.

peace

sounds about like most people who post on the internet to have heard the cd.....
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #199 on: April 13, 2006, 08:12:42 PM »

I exchanged at least 5 PMs with him.? peace

It all depends how you approach people.  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: