Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 02:28:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 105299 times)
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #260 on: March 12, 2009, 03:39:15 PM »

This is my favorite thread.

There's some surprisingly good stuff here for a thread with "depression" in the title.

Makes me smile everytime I open this thread.
every time i hit htgth i go to the jungle hoping for someone to have posted something in this thread

But think, some day, this thread will be forgotten, banished to history like all the others... nervous

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2009, 07:04:30 PM »

This is my favorite thread.

There's some surprisingly good stuff here for a thread with "depression" in the title.

Makes me smile everytime I open this thread.
every time i hit htgth i go to the jungle hoping for someone to have posted something in this thread

But think, some day, this thread will be forgotten, banished to history like all the others... nervous

No way!  nervous  I want weakness and depression forever!!!

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2009, 07:10:42 PM »

weakness and depression starts now!
Annie
« Reply #263 on: March 13, 2009, 11:28:07 AM »

There's "tough love" as you describe it, there's also a thing called ZERO COMMUNICATION SKILLS.
That is also true.I Met a young man who was 16 at a Buckethead concert. He was having trouble with his parents as well. He was very cute and nice, and very unhappy. I bought him a Buckethead DVD and CD, and told him that if I had a son I would want him to be just like him. His friends were annoyed, but my maternal instinct just told me to say some kind words to him.

YOU ARE HIS GUARDIAN ANGEL!

that touched me in a very special place  love love love love
Just paying forward Buckethead's kindness.
Annie
« Reply #264 on: March 14, 2009, 09:12:39 AM »

Anybody here worried about Jdog?  He hasn't posted for a few days.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #265 on: March 14, 2009, 10:32:14 AM »

I'm guessing that his parents may have removed his computer also Roll Eyes

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #266 on: March 14, 2009, 10:40:57 AM »

maybe his parents have read this thread and he has gotten help from real people Tongue
Annie
« Reply #267 on: March 14, 2009, 10:46:24 AM »

True.
maybe his parents have read this thread and he has gotten help from real people Tongue
I hope so.
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #268 on: March 14, 2009, 10:48:32 AM »

True.
I hope so.
Hopefully he is fine and we all here from him soon ok

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Annie
« Reply #269 on: March 14, 2009, 11:24:22 AM »

True.
I hope so.
I just can't help but worry.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #270 on: March 14, 2009, 12:39:53 PM »

Hey, we're real. Maybe not real helpful but real all the same.

Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #271 on: March 14, 2009, 05:16:52 PM »

True.
I hope so.
Your very sweet says msaxl yes Give it a couple of more days!!

AtariLegend
Not User Friendly
VIP

« Reply #272 on: March 14, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »

I feel for "Jdog0830" he seeks advice on a matter which is probably very serious to him and he gets this.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #273 on: March 15, 2009, 02:54:46 PM »

True.
I hope so.
sorry everyone about makin u guys worry im not in millitary school but if they do tell me im signed up for that shit im running away without a doubt

but right now i feel like i need a new begining a thank god ive found one right now ive been hangin with some people from school for a few weeks now and my one new friends girl friend tells me that this one chick that is there really thinks im hot(i bet she sees the simularity of my look and this one guy from the Bettles) and being told on friday the 13th its crazy (she is hot to and ive met her before one day from a friend) and i also was forced to see the movie City Slickers ive seen it before but didnt remember it at the time and yeah im gona ask her out on friday take her someplace by the school and yeah shes a rocker chick

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2009, 03:01:49 PM »

I feel for "Jdog0830" he seeks advice on a matter which is probably very serious to him and he gets this.
could be worse how i see it i mean some people put some crazy shit from bar fights, to some crazy "evil lair," to a bunch of other shit that i dont even have a clue how many other stuff but its not all that bad made me  lol a few times

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2009, 06:09:42 PM »

True.
I hope so.
sorry everyone about makin u guys worry im not in millitary school but if they do tell me im signed up for that shit im running away without a doubt

but right now i feel like i need a new begining a thank god ive found one right now ive been hangin with some people from school for a few weeks now and my one new friends girl friend tells me that this one chick that is there really thinks im hot(i bet she sees the simularity of my look and this one guy from the Bettles) and being told on friday the 13th its crazy (she is hot to and ive met her before one day from a friend) and i also was forced to see the movie City Slickers ive seen it before but didnt remember it at the time and yeah im gona ask her out on friday take her someplace by the school and yeah shes a rocker chick

Looking like one of The Beatles can only be a good thing. They did alright for themselves...

Annie
« Reply #276 on: March 15, 2009, 06:27:39 PM »

True.
I hope so.

I am so happy for you! Get an A in one of your classes and your parents won't send you to miltary school. It's probably an idle threat, those schools are EXPENSIVE!
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #277 on: March 15, 2009, 08:07:58 PM »

True.
I hope so.

I am so happy for you! Get an A in one of your classes and your parents won't send you to miltary school. It's probably an idle threat, those schools are EXPENSIVE!
most likely the case or thats what i thought untill they told me that they wouldnt mind making a loan but yeah its just a idol threat most likely

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #278 on: March 15, 2009, 09:51:02 PM »

True.
I hope so.

Looking like one of The Beatles can only be a good thing. They did alright for themselves...

I think he meant "Rutles."

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #279 on: March 16, 2009, 07:43:48 AM »

^Or Beatallica.

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: