Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:18:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  CD to be released NOV (From Sp1at)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CD to be released NOV (From Sp1at)  (Read 36469 times)
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #160 on: July 08, 2006, 03:55:07 PM »

I honestly believe Axl may have just ruined everything.? His motivation, his band, everything.? He obviously has a "me first" attitude about the business.? Neither Slash nor Bucket left because of Axl's voice.? Its a lot easier to look past Vince Neil's whiny old voice, because you have the originals behind him.
I dont think Axl has ruined everything or you wouldnt be posting about how much you think Axl sucks in everything he has done for the last 13 years on a site that is mostly pro-Axl and devoted to GNR.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #161 on: July 08, 2006, 03:58:11 PM »

What was this thread about...

Anyways POV compare these 2 performances and if you still consider the show 1) rocks less than the show 2), I'm afraid you're not a fan of rock band music.  no

1) http://youtube.com/watch?v=4vdfh9RmMhQ&search=you%20could%20be%20mine
2) http://youtube.com/watch?v=DNNLcbQscGo&search=you%20could%20be%20mine

We all understand how much you hate the world of today.
Now, Can you and your friends kindly stop dragging the fans to the same fruitsless argument, plz?
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: July 08, 2006, 04:07:05 PM »

Anyways POV compare these 2 performances and if you still consider the show 1) rocks less than the show 2), I'm afraid you're not a fan of rock band music.  no

1) http://youtube.com/watch?v=4vdfh9RmMhQ&search=you%20could%20be%20mine
2) http://youtube.com/watch?v=DNNLcbQscGo&search=you%20could%20be%20mine

You're joking, right?  I mean, seriously, you ARE joking I hope.    hihi  hihi  hihi
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #163 on: July 08, 2006, 04:08:07 PM »

Axl sounds basically the same.

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #164 on: July 08, 2006, 04:10:41 PM »

Yeah, and I didn't have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky, and the check is in the mail......  hihi hihi hihi
jsg2295
Banned
Headliner

The Album will come.

« Reply #165 on: July 08, 2006, 04:13:46 PM »

Yeah, and I didn't have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky, and the check is in the mail......? hihi hihi hihi
...and your opinions matter.
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #166 on: July 08, 2006, 04:20:39 PM »

The difference in those two clips is this

1992) axl was completely destroying his voice... sounds cool but parts sound out of control
2006) axl could probably sing like his does in the 1992 but he wouldn't be able to sing for a week after that. Now he has way better techinque, which accounts for the change in sound and he still sounds fucking fantastic. this is 14 years later give the guy a fucking break

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #167 on: July 08, 2006, 04:29:30 PM »

I said the performance. listen to the the whole band and get what the word 'intense' means.

The difference in those two clips is this

1992) axl was completely destroying his voice... sounds cool but parts sound out of control
2006) axl could probably sing like his does in the 1992 but he wouldn't be able to sing for a week after that. Now he has way better techinque, which accounts for the change in sound and he still sounds fucking fantastic.

Exactly. Axl has evolved. Now he reached another level.

LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #168 on: July 08, 2006, 04:36:59 PM »

Exactly. Axl has evolved. Now he reached another level.

Yes, he has.  Its called mediocrity.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: July 08, 2006, 04:42:11 PM »

This is a great interview.  It really puts the whole Chinese Democracy release in perspective...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O2rdfzeAooA&search=guns%20roses%20interview
SADIS
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »

Dude, if you're such an Axl fan why the fuck do you care what other people might think of Axl? I couldn't care less what the main mass of the USA or Europe is gonna think of Axl and his new Guns.

Dude, its gonna matter what people think.? Most people regarded Guns as the biggest band of the day back in the early 90's.? That was because their sound was simply better than everybody else's.? That is not the case these days... times have changed.? It does matter what other's think, because this is NOT Guns N' Roses.? I could live with Axl's loss of vocal power if I still had Slash and Duff up there with him, but he's asking me to accept his weak vocals along with brand new musicians that I care nothing about, all the while expecting me to still call it Guns N' Roses.? confused

See; you still care what people might think of GnR based on their legend, not the music they make these days. You make yourself like like an idiot in this post cause you could live with Axl's voice if S n D were up there....how stupid is that? So you only care about who is up there and not the music? Sounds like a poser to me......

I see you in threads spreading nothing but fear of judgement and you keep saying that you're the biggest Axl fan. Then why do you care about it so much? I consider myself a major Axl fan and a major sceptic but still I can look at this in a positive manner. And fear has taken over you; you're scared Axl might fail. Let it go; Axl doesn't care about it either.

Has nothing to do with "fear".? ?hihi? It has to do with reality, and the reality is, as has been pointed out by OTHERS here is that Axl has promised CD well before 2006 on countless occasions.? I don't fear anything, I see the reality and quite frankly, I could care less.? ?hihi

Refrase that please! You meant to say "your reality"! If you couldn't care less then why the fuck are you moaning about it in every fucking thread?
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2006, 04:50:07 PM »

Has his voice changed? Yes.
Is it weaker/worse? NO.

Why does his voice almost sound muted in the demos then if its still so powerful?? The music is obviously cranked up to drown out the lost vocal range and power.? To ignore this is simply ignoring reality.

The name is self-explanatory! They are demos. Demonstration only, it's not the final thing, and demos never have the best sound quality.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #172 on: July 08, 2006, 04:56:41 PM »

Is it weaker/worse? NO.

Why does his voice almost sound muted in the demos then if its still so powerful?  The music is obviously cranked up to drown out the lost vocal range and power.  To ignore this is simply ignoring reality.

The name is self-explanatory! They are demos. Demonstration only, it's not the final thing, and demos never have the best sound quality.

Ohhh... OK.  Are you sure this is not some kind of excuse, though? 
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #173 on: July 08, 2006, 04:59:12 PM »

Is it weaker/worse? NO.

Why does his voice almost sound muted in the demos then if its still so powerful?? The music is obviously cranked up to drown out the lost vocal range and power.? To ignore this is simply ignoring reality.

Ohhh... OK.? Are you sure this is not some kind of excuse, though??

I guess it will be an excuse if they appear on the album that way.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
LookingThruThisPOV
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #174 on: July 08, 2006, 05:09:01 PM »

I guess it will be an excuse if they appear on the album that way.

I just hope Axl doesn't forget to re-mix the songs before he sends the album off, like he did with "Oh My God".   hihi
sp1at
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #175 on: July 08, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »

Oh and for those wondering, Nik_IT pmed me the info. hes such a nice guy, really. even if some of the info is well.. bullshit.

Why are you making up information, mentioning us, then blaming innocent people? You implicated Thorazine initially, now it is Nik. If Nik was to mention anything, he has his own site. Why would he tell you?

I notice how at each forum you posted this, you also posted a link to your own site. Have you no shame  hihi
uzisuicide2002
VIP

DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!?!?!?!

« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2006, 05:26:18 PM »

drool beer drool VMAs motherfuckers!!! what they play there will be the single. Then the single comes out in September. Album sould be out on 10/31/06 with the us tour kicking off in November. Just like 2002, just like 1991.

GN'R Boston 02
GN'R NYC 06
GN'R Mass 06
GN'R NJ 11
VR Mass 05
GN'R Foxboro 16
GN'R Boston 17
VR Mass 07
Slash Boston 10
Steven Adler NYC 11
Slash Foxwoods 14
Slash Providence 15
evergreen_layne
Rocker

People have waited a long time for this

« Reply #177 on: July 08, 2006, 05:27:21 PM »

I just hope Axl doesn't forget to re-mix the songs before he sends the album off, like he did with "Oh My God". hihi

No way man I listened to that song about 5 times today. ?Is good........I like it.......... love

11.08.02 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
12.10.06 - Everett Events Center, Everett, WA
12.11.06 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
Steel_Angel
« Reply #178 on: July 08, 2006, 05:30:28 PM »

Oh and for those wondering, Nik_IT pmed me the info. hes such a nice guy, really. even if some of the info is well.. bullshit.

Why are you making up information, mentioning us, then blaming innocent people? You implicated Thorazine initially, now it is Nik. If Nik was to mention anything, he has his own site. Why would he tell you?

I notice how at each forum you posted this, you also posted a link to your own site. Have you no shame? hihi
making up information you say? lol hhhaahaha you really are a piece of shit  hihi
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 05:33:12 PM by frozen Inferno? » Logged
sp1at
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #179 on: July 08, 2006, 05:42:03 PM »

I notice how at each forum you posted this, you also posted a link to your own site. Have you no shame? hihi
making up information you say? lol hhhaahaha you really are a piece of shit? hihi

Why do you say that?

You have either made it up or believed someone who has made it up. Surely I should know what I publicly say  hihi
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: