Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 12:05:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  It appears the RUMOR mill might be cranking back up..a tiny bit of possible info
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: It appears the RUMOR mill might be cranking back up..a tiny bit of possible info  (Read 28675 times)
SlashFan
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2004, 01:15:35 AM »

What the hell?This is just alot of stupid bullshit.I don't think Dark is lying about anything,I think he's just being a nice person and sharing things that he's heard with us.Anyways,people always bitch when there is no info,so give Dark a break peace
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2004, 01:53:49 AM »

Even Danny managed to get one rumor right...  

Come on, Jarms.  Give credit where credit is do.  I got two...er...what I meant to say was DANNY got two rumors right.  There was the VMA performance and Mix Master Mike opening on the tour.  And don't be so quick to judge.  The Dolly Parton thing could still happen.

It's ironic to me that this thread has had a bunch of posters contemplateting weather Darknemus and Danny are the same guy and some who are simply comparing his bullshit to Danny's.  Wasn't the "secret Catcher lyric e-mail" to Darknemus from the annonomous insider (which turned out to be Danny, of course) what caused Dark to have a hissy-fit and piss and moan untill Danny was finally banned (all while he tried to destory some of Danny's friendships and get him fired from his job)?  Isn't it ironic...don't you think.

Seriously though guys, take it from a dude who is a legendary bullshitting asshole on this site...I feel that Darknemus is telling the truth.  Or at least he thinks he is.  I don't think that he is pulling this insider information out of his ass like others have done in the past.  In my opinion, somebody (or a group of somebodies) is screwing with him and feeding him this information so they can just sit back and watch him take the heat.  It's kind of like a reverse version of the admitedly-demented pleasure that "Danny" used to get from messing with the rest of you guys.

In conclusion, I would just like to tell you all that Danny sent me a secret fax today where he told me that he sincerely misses y'all and thinks you should give up on waiting for Chinese Democracy.  Do what Danny does.  He is psyching himself out by convincing himself that CD is not coming out ever...that way, when it finally does, the joy and pleasure he will derive from that first listen will be that much sweeter.  In the meantime, Danny has spent the last week honestly enjoying the debut album from Skinny McGee And The Guys Who Are Slash...which is really suprisingly good.

-Banny

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
SLCPUNK
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2004, 02:47:06 AM »

Even Danny managed to get one rumor right...  

-Banny

C'mon man...you GOTTA be shittin' me! I mean....You gotta be SHITTIN' me!!!!!

Dear Lord....it can't really be you....

It's one thing about you guys...you just can't stand to go without everybody knowing it's you. You can't stand to not have the attention. You crave it. Amazing you could make to 20 posts. Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 04:58:28 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
K-Rock
« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2004, 09:21:29 AM »

It's one thing about you guys...you just can't stand to go without everybody knowing it's you. You can't stand to not have the attention. You crave it. Amazing you could make to 20 posts. Roll Eyes

Amen!!

I'm thinking you guys should not bring any more attention to the Latigo drama.  Craig (dorkmucus) loves the attention whether it be negative or conspiratory in nature.

And if any of you ever visited Danny's (not suprisingly posting as Banny while referring to himself in the 3rd person) Ronald website...you would learn that he is destined for a straight-jacket.

As usual, this (darknemusisis....sis....sis) rumor features vague/confusing language comparible to the Nostradamus prophecies.

Hey Craig, I'm still waiting for the so-called GN'R promotions and contests that were due to kick-off earlier this year??  This came from your radio-industry insider........riiiiggghhhtttt??

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2004, 09:55:33 AM »

As usual, this (darknemusisis....sis....sis) rumor features vague/confusing language comparible to the Nostradamus prophecies.

Confusing? Maybe confusing to a person sporting a 3rd grade reading level. Like I said before, attack the info not the messenger, whether you like to believe it or not dark is just passing info that was handed to him, and as dan.......I'm sorry, banny pointed out, the person to blame would be the person passsing the info to dark.
What harm is his passing this info causing you? Did you have to up your medication before you posted this morning?
He always posts a disclaimer, so if it's wrong.......So What!
If it's right.......then great.

Buritoking
I Voted for a Third Party Candidate
Rocker

- It's Good To Be The King -

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2004, 11:27:21 AM »

[-Banny

Despite how much of a fuck nut danny is/was, that name is really funny, I really was laughing when i read that.

Oh and Dark doesn't B.S., he just get's shotty information, and is to smart to say, this will for sure happen, because as we all know with guns, even when you fill a 20,000 seat arena for a concert, that doesn't mean it will for sure happen.
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2004, 02:20:58 PM »

Every single day we get stuff that is further and further from relevance...

Thanks for posting that.  beer

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
SLCPUNK
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2004, 02:34:35 PM »

Confusing? Maybe confusing to a person sporting a 3rd grade reading level. Like I said before, attack the info not the messenger, whether you like to believe it or not dark is just passing info that was handed to him, and as dan.......I'm sorry, banny pointed out, the person to blame would be the person passsing the info to dark.
What harm is his passing this info causing you? Did you have to up your medication before you posted this morning?
He always posts a disclaimer, so if it's wrong.......So What!
If it's right.......then great.

I'm with K-rock the whole way with this one.

I don't know how you guys could defend a person who so obviously comes here to see how many people will view his posts, and stir up BS. Look at his post history...it's the same thing every single time, over and over. Then knuckleheads like you come on and say "Oh he gives us a disclaimer..blah blah blah".

Can't you see things for what they are?

Look at this thread. It has two of the worst posters we have here acting as bookends. Dumb and dumber.....It's an insult to the board.
Mutherfunker
555-Dr-Shoe
VIP

Axl Bundy

« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2004, 03:03:38 PM »

Can't he see things for what they are?

I think it's you not seeing them for what they are.

It's a rumour. People like to have a little think about it. Nobody coming to any harm.

Why are you kicking up a fuss? Who gives a shit? If you weren't posting itprobably would have vanished off the page by now.

@#$%Muther
AxlisGNR
Opening Act

bite my llama!

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2004, 04:04:33 PM »

dorknemus has been posting these exact same type of posts since at least 2001 on GNRX.com. Not one of his "stories" has ever amounted to anything, he is seeking attention. I don't know who is a bigger fool, him for making up shit all the time or me for reading it.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2004, 04:58:54 PM »

Can't he see things for what they are?

I think it's you not seeing them for what they are.

It's a rumour. People like to have a little think about it. Nobody coming to any harm.

Why are you kicking up a fuss? Who gives a shit? If you weren't posting itprobably would have vanished off the page by now.

@#$%Muther

dorknemus has been posting these exact same type of posts since at least 2001 on GNRX.com. Not one of his "stories" has ever amounted to anything, he is seeking attention.

That is why.

I do see things for what they are.

Whatever. This is stupid. Whoever gives either one of these dorks the time of day must be very bored or have an equally pitiful life.

Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2004, 05:44:53 PM »

Let's calm down... Grin...and please avoid the bashing. Also, please don't mention that latigo story again in that thread, this is old and off-topic.
If you have a comment to post about what Dark said, fine, just don't post personal attacks/bashing/whatever. The thread will dry out by itself if there's nothing to add.

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2004, 06:52:18 PM »

Thanks Will, this is what I've been saying all along.........bash the info, leave the poster out of it.
Also what is so bad about threads like this? I don't  know about you, but I'd rather argue about a rumor all day long than weed through the hundreds of threads with titles like:

"Who looks Gayer on Stage, Robin or Scott"
"Who looks better with a policemans cap, Scott or Axl"
"Boycott Contraband because Slash talked about Jesus....I mean Axl"

Back to the subject........ I tend to think that if there is band activity soon it will be to anounce the departure of either Brain or Tommy.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2004, 06:53:35 PM by C0ma » Logged
CoMa UK
Headliner

« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2004, 07:09:39 PM »

wheres mysteron when u need him
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: