Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 04:46:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228018 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GNR rehearsing?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GNR rehearsing?  (Read 10804 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2006, 07:22:18 AM »

There are alot of fx on Axls voice in the 2002 bootlegs, especially delay. Do u think it will be the same this time round? I actually like the vocal fx he had so if it is the same I wont mind.   ok

peace

As far as echo and reverb there's almost always alot of that on everyone's voice in concert. I don't think he'll use much more then that.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2006, 07:33:21 AM »

There are alot of fx on Axls voice in the 2002 bootlegs, especially delay. Do u think it will be the same this time round? I actually like the vocal fx he had so if it is the same I wont mind.? ?ok

peace

As far as echo and reverb there's almost always alot of that on everyone's voice in concert. I don't think he'll use much more then that.

But compared to UYI tour there is so much more delay n reverb used on the CD tour. But the amount used on the cd tour mad me think if it was used as an enhancment on the vocals or not.

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2006, 07:36:14 AM »

There are alot of fx on Axls voice in the 2002 bootlegs, especially delay. Do u think it will be the same this time round? I actually like the vocal fx he had so if it is the same I wont mind.? ?ok

peace

But compared to UYI tour there is so much more delay n reverb used on the CD tour. But the amount used on the cd tour mad me think if it was used as an enhancment on the vocals or not.

peace

Yeah, who knows. I'm sure because Axl is using this new falsetto type voice that they process his voice differently. I understand what you're saying though, we'll have to see. If the rumors of filming of anysort are true then we'll probably get a completely dry mix for the night of the show so they can manipulate it as much as they want after the fact.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
Dead N' Bloated
Legend

Too many times to make it home.

« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2006, 07:44:29 AM »

peace

peace

Yeah, who knows. I'm sure because Axl is using this new falsetto type voice that they process his voice differently. I understand what you're saying though, we'll have to see. If the rumors of filming of anysort are true then we'll probably get a completely dry mix for the night of the show so they can manipulate it as much as they want after the fact.

Another thing that was alot better about the production on the CD tour was the lack of feed back unlike during UYI tour. All through UYI vids there is a real top end feed back for the first 2 or 3 songs and then partialy through out the rest of the gig to. Is it the same soundtech?

peace

10/06/07 Perth
13/06/07 ADL
15/06/07 MELB
16/06/07 MELB
19/06/07 BRIS
20/06/07 BRIS
23/06/07 SYD
24/06/07 SYD
04/12/10 SYD
12/03/13 SYD
13/03/13 NEWCASTLE
20/03/13 BRIS
...and then some
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2006, 07:49:12 AM »

Another thing that was alot better about the production on the CD tour was the lack of feed back unlike during UYI tour. All through UYI vids there is a real top end feed back for the first 2 or 3 songs and then partialy through out the rest of the gig to. Is it the same soundtech?

peace

I couldn't say for sure. I've heard both yes and no. I know that when the GNR camp split alot of people went with certain members they were closer friends with but I don't know what happened with the sound team. Like I said, I've heard both yes and no. Maybe someone else knows the status and can post a definate answer?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: