Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 06:53:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 492 Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Next Album" rumor / speculation thread *UPDATE AUG 22/2023*  (Read 1579395 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #960 on: January 07, 2013, 10:26:54 AM »

Why would i want to meet you? i went to the buses in Lisbon to meet the band NOT to meet you. You're not important, actually you and The Lebeis are not important. I went there to meet the BAND. Which i have met! There's nothing about you or The Lebeis that i want to meet.

I don't take myself too seriously, so you can say what you want about me and my importance. Smiley
I don't know. Maybe you wanted to tell me about your awesome life? Show me your CV maybe?
I do remember some guy asking for me at that particular gig.

Regarding the others mentioned, shut the fuck up. You know nothing about these people and what they do or have done.

What would i have to learn from someone who doesn't have a job or a life? Who's life is being a beggar and hanger on a band's tour bus, who's life is resumed to a website and following a band?

And you know this how?

You certainly don't have anything to teach me.

Only someone who thinks they're better than others would ever say something like that. Smiley

- Good matters

Or do you mean maNNers?

You mean things like not going on a band fan site claiming you're in possession of things you're not in possession only to appear cooler?

- Get a job and build a family instead of hanging around with a band doing your teenager fantasy and you super 15 parties.

What is this super 15 thing?

- I certainly know more about you, than you about me  Grin funny thing is that you know that damn well.

Well if you do, then that's scary!

Stalker?

I think you "know" what you want to know. Shit like "you got leaks in 2007 from some guys in Portugal". Real important stuff.

- Get a woman, you really need one to set you straight! you're too juvenile  Roll Eyes

Funny!

I worked for companies like Apple, Fujitsu, Santander... what could i possibly learn from a kid who's living his super 15 fantasy of traveling with a band? Hey maybe one of these days i'll see you jumping around on MTV LOL that cracked me up hahahaha!   rofl  You should definitely try comedy... i can dig your act  hihi

Great CV! Congrats.

So it's some kind of character flaw that I'm not living in your kind of adult fantasy world. Sorry.  Kiss

All in all, you know very little about me, and if you do know, it's creepy!

To me it seems like somebody's got some issues with his self esteem so he has to go online to appear cool and brag about his education, work and accomplishments while trying to attack me.

A hint: You might say that running a fan site for over 16 years shows some kind of personality trait that might be of good for somebody. I'm sure there are HR people who could explain this to you.

What's laughable and fantasy to you, might be real for others. It takes a special kind of jealous stupidity to not see that. Smiley

You're a liar and you don't like me pointing it out to you....

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 10:35:21 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #961 on: January 07, 2013, 11:37:43 AM »

Why would i want to meet you? i went to the buses in Lisbon to meet the band NOT to meet you. You're not important, actually you and The Lebeis are not important. I went there to meet the BAND. Which i have met! There's nothing about you or The Lebeis that i want to meet.

I don't take myself too seriously, so you can say what you want about me and my importance. Smiley
I don't know. Maybe you wanted to tell me about your awesome life? Show me your CV maybe?
I do remember some guy asking for me at that particular gig.

Regarding the others mentioned, shut the fuck up. You know nothing about these people and what they do or have done.

What would i have to learn from someone who doesn't have a job or a life? Who's life is being a beggar and hanger on a band's tour bus, who's life is resumed to a website and following a band?

And you know this how?

You certainly don't have anything to teach me.

Only someone who thinks they're better than others would ever say something like that. Smiley

- Good matters

Or do you mean maNNers?

You mean things like not going on a band fan site claiming you're in possession of things you're not in possession only to appear cooler?

- Get a job and build a family instead of hanging around with a band doing your teenager fantasy and you super 15 parties.

What is this super 15 thing?

- I certainly know more about you, than you about me  Grin funny thing is that you know that damn well.

Well if you do, then that's scary!

Stalker?

I think you "know" what you want to know. Shit like "you got leaks in 2007 from some guys in Portugal". Real important stuff.

- Get a woman, you really need one to set you straight! you're too juvenile  Roll Eyes

Funny!

I worked for companies like Apple, Fujitsu, Santander... what could i possibly learn from a kid who's living his super 15 fantasy of traveling with a band? Hey maybe one of these days i'll see you jumping around on MTV LOL that cracked me up hahahaha!   rofl  You should definitely try comedy... i can dig your act  hihi

Great CV! Congrats.

So it's some kind of character flaw that I'm not living in your kind of adult fantasy world. Sorry.  Kiss

All in all, you know very little about me, and if you do know, it's creepy!

To me it seems like somebody's got some issues with his self esteem so he has to go online to appear cool and brag about his education, work and accomplishments while trying to attack me.

A hint: You might say that running a fan site for over 16 years shows some kind of personality trait that might be of good for somebody. I'm sure there are HR people who could explain this to you.

What's laughable and fantasy to you, might be real for others. It takes a special kind of jealous stupidity to not see that. Smiley

You're a liar and you don't like me pointing it out to you....

/jarmo

Asking for you at the gig? Well that guy wasn't me for sure, i can guarantee you that! You're certainly not someone who i would have any interest to meet. What do you do for a living to make me wanna meet you and speak with you like if you were some kind of an artist? oh i know... you run a website paid by someone else... ok.. great!  Huh

I don't take this seriously either neither i take you seriously...if i did i would have to be crazy!

Well i know about your little business with Louren?o and others. You'll never admit it, but it's no big deal...we don't need to go back to 2006...

I don't care what you point out, you're as much of a liar as i am!

i ain't got any issues with me, have a great wife, great house, great job (otherwise i wouldn't be taking with your shit at work hours), so why would i have a bad self esteem?! I think you do live in a fantasy World and one day it will get to you, and that's why your 15 year old attitude is funny.
Difference between you and me is that this IS your life... Your life resumes on having an "Unnoficial Forum" and traveling in a band's bus. How lucky you are...i'm so jealous...you really have something going for you... rofl

I'm telling you, you should really get a woman! Quickly! One of those that will dress in leather and will tell you you're such a bad boy, because you hide behind a computer and you run a forum! haha Grin

People think you have such lack of character and you're so ridiculous that they make cartoon videos about you.

Anyways that's enough for me... Back to topic maybe? where you ended up losing an argument with me and had to attack me?
 hihi

« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 11:49:53 AM by Halo69 » Logged

Oh My God i cant deny this...
Chuzeville
Rocker

I'm Serge Lama!

« Reply #962 on: January 07, 2013, 11:39:10 AM »

So hey! Richard is off to LA to make a record.
peter7411226
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #963 on: January 07, 2013, 12:10:00 PM »

Wow, Jarmo...while I may not agree with you on many things, I can respect that you run a great site and good forum. That being said I think Halo69 is a tool. Get a life bro. Why do you care so much about Jarmo's life? For someone who's bragging about his great life he seems to obsess over yours?
Reinaldo
Rocker

"O.K., Nevermind!"

« Reply #964 on: January 07, 2013, 12:21:19 PM »

Do us a favor, Envy69, get a life! There are many places on the Internet where you can spread all your "maturity", "CV" and "insider look". Go there!

Jarmo, keep up the good job.

Back to the topic: Richard is going to LA and stuff...
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 12:22:58 PM by Reinaldo » Logged

RIR 2001 - Porto Alegre 2010 - RIR 2011 - Rio de Janeiro 2014 & 2016 - RIR 2022
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #965 on: January 07, 2013, 12:27:38 PM »

Back to the topic: Richard is going to LA and stuff...

Yes he is, and I have lyrics from a song that is to be recorded but I don't want to get into trouble for posting it.  Aww hell, here it is:

I love you, you love me. Going down the sugar tree. We?ll go down the sugar tree, and see lots of bees: playing, playing. But the bees won?t sting, because you love me.

I hope nobody comes after me  nervous
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #966 on: January 07, 2013, 12:47:48 PM »

Well i know about your little business with Louren?o and others. You'll never admit it, but it's no big deal...we don't need to go back to 2006...

What business? I met those guys because we are GN'R fans in, we all went to the same show in Lisbon in 2006. Then a while later, somehow somebody got some GN'R tracks and e-mailed them to other fans.

There's no big conspiracy on my end. You make it seem like there's some kind of secret conspiracy I'm part of. There's not.

For somebody who's not interested in me, you sure spend a lot of time trying to "expose" me.

I don't care what you point out, you're as much of a liar as i am!

Bullshit!

so why would i have a bad self esteem?!

I don't know. Maybe because you can't get enough attention in your perfect world?

In real life, you're just another Andre. On the Internet you can be Halo69 who knows everything!

That's enough motivation for many.

I think you do live in a fantasy World and one day it will get to you, and that's why your 15 year old attitude is funny.
Difference between you and me is that this IS your life... Your life resumes on having an "Unnoficial Forum" and traveling in a band's bus. How lucky you are...i'm so jealous...you really have something going for you... rofl

Traveling on a tour bus is real life for some. Sorry that it seems like fantasy that you only see on TV, for you.

What have you done for free for others to enjoy for over 16 years while dealing with some jealous people?

I'm telling you, you should really get a woman! Quickly! One of those that will dress in leather and will tell you you're such a bad boy, because you hide behind a computer and you run a forum! haha Grin

I don't think we need to know about your S/M lifestyle choices.

People think you have such lack of character and you're so ridiculous that they make cartoon videos about you.

I'm flattered that people spend their own free time doing that. Smiley

That's some time they will never get back again and they spent it on me. Amazing!

Anyways that's enough for me... Back to topic maybe? where you ended up losing an argument with me and had to attack me?
 hihi

In your fantasy world maybe.

People, don't forget this, this person's track record in telling the truth is about as good as Portugal's in ice hockey....

He tries to make it about me, how he can't post "proof" because I won't allow it. I have no interest in helping a known liar in any way. Hence, I told him "don't expect me to help you with anything". Then he starts going on about shit that has nothing to do with the topic. See, his latest posts for proof.

What he says in public is different to what he's said in private.... Kissing ass, trying to fish for information... Amusing.

Jarmo, keep up the good job.

Thanks, will do. Smiley

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:43:38 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #967 on: January 07, 2013, 01:01:01 PM »

on this site he brags about how great his job is.

on other sites he complains about how he barely makes any money and how unfair it is.

strange.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #968 on: January 07, 2013, 01:49:38 PM »

on this site he brags about how great his job is.

on other sites he complains about how he barely makes any money and how unfair it is.

strange.

True

GunsGuy, i didn't GOT the songs, Someone SENT me the songs.... maybe they were angry enough with Axl and they thought i would leak them... dunno. I didn't GOT or REQUESTED the songs!

Weird statement by somebody who offered others money for unreleased unheard GN'R songs.

On topic, speculating on the next GN'R album. As it's been proven in this thread, that's easy. You can guess and maybe our guess will be right, then you can say "I told you so"....  hihi

I don't know what the deal is with Universal. We do know that getting Chinese out wasn't as smooth as we could have hoped, so hopefully this one will be a smoother journey. Whatever it is. CD, EP, iTunes release, web download etc etc etc.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 01:56:01 PM by jarmo » Logged

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #969 on: January 07, 2013, 02:18:21 PM »

I don't know what the deal is with Universal. We do know that getting Chinese out wasn't as smooth as we could have hoped, so hopefully this one will be a smoother journey. Whatever it is. CD, EP, iTunes release, web download etc etc etc.

/jarmo

An ITunes/web EP would be pretty cool. A lot of bands are are going that rout.  For example, My Chemical Romance has been releasing a lost album recorded in 2009 called "Conventional Weapons" as 5 separate 2 song EP's.  They put one out a month for 5 months, its been pretty cool getting pieces of the record each month.

This album was on the shelf for years because it was recorded at a bad time for the band which resulted in the original drummer quitting or being fired.  They finally decided they wanted the fans to hear it, but didn't feel the music was right for their new record they are working on.

Maybe this is a cool thing for any GNR songs from the late 90's or early 2000's that are already in the can that might not be right for a new record.  I remember hearing that the band was experimenting with different sounds back then.
MsRocknrolla
Opening Act

« Reply #970 on: January 07, 2013, 02:24:09 PM »

So hey! Richard is off to LA to make a record.

bump...
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #971 on: January 07, 2013, 06:11:16 PM »

/jarmo

An ITunes/web EP would be pretty cool. A lot of bands are are going that rout.  For example, My Chemical Romance has been releasing a lost album recorded in 2009 called "Conventional Weapons" as 5 separate 2 song EP's.  They put one out a month for 5 months, its been pretty cool getting pieces of the record each month.

This album was on the shelf for years because it was recorded at a bad time for the band which resulted in the original drummer quitting or being fired.  They finally decided they wanted the fans to hear it, but didn't feel the music was right for their new record they are working on.

Maybe this is a cool thing for any GNR songs from the late 90's or early 2000's that are already in the can that might not be right for a new record.  I remember hearing that the band was experimenting with different sounds back then.
theres still nothin better than a good old record.

plus if there will be a digital only release there will be trouble for the younger fans who will have to borrow their parents credit card (or download illegally and get the same equivalent) to get it .

at least thats been my experiense with downloading bumblefoots singles (only music ive downloaded from the internet since im against buying digital music)

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #972 on: January 07, 2013, 07:46:57 PM »

Id be interested to know how many more albums Axl owes the label...

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #973 on: January 07, 2013, 11:17:57 PM »

I think essentially Halo69 is mentally ill. It sounds like he needs medical attention, seriously. I might even suggest that his surreal obsession with Jarmo is something bordering on scary and alarming. Claiming to know intimate personal details about the life of someone he has never met? That's insane in my view.

His views seem deranged, peculiar and maniacal and I would suggest he has NOTHING in his life other than his weird obsession with pretending to have inside information on a band. It is quite hilarious that he expects us to believe that a mystery envelope containing unreleased songs appeared through his door though! That made me chuckle.

A quick suggestion Halo60- fuck off. You need medical attention and need to get away from the computer and see some sun. What a fucking lunatic!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
raindogs70
Rocker

« Reply #974 on: January 08, 2013, 12:16:13 AM »

/jarmo

Tommy and Axl pointed the finger at Jimmy Iovine on a lot of the problems. Google "Jimmy Jail", it's like, if he doesn't like what someone does, he'll just shelve it or make them do it over again. I guess it's his business, his opinion matters because he writes the checks.

As far as what's to come in the future, an EP or double EP would be perfect (one studio, one live?), something that doesn't need tons of promotion behind it, and let social media spread the word.

I wonder if Neil Young was showing off his Pono player for GNR a few months ago.

It's really good to hear possibilities of new music coming.

bicycle handgrenade
Headliner

« Reply #975 on: January 08, 2013, 01:50:49 AM »

I think essentially Halo69 is mentally ill. It sounds like he needs medical attention, seriously. I might even suggest that his surreal obsession with Jarmo is something bordering on scary and alarming. Claiming to know intimate personal details about the life of someone he has never met? That's insane in my view.

Whether he's ill . . . I dunno . . . but he's definitely pathetic.

Regardless, as long as he's allowed to post here, he's going to continue his long pattern of lies, so I just think it's important that we continue to clarify for any new users that he is AndreCC and that he has been lying for years and that people should ignore any of his claims about the next GNR album.

I'd rather listen to Axl Rose than listen to AndreCC when it comes to the next GNR album.

Axl has publicly stated there will be another record. He's publicly stated he doesn't know when, but that eventually there will be another one.

We know GNR worked very hard for a very long time in the studio. We know Axl wants to put out another album of songs at some point. We just have to be patient.
Halo69
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #976 on: January 08, 2013, 04:34:58 AM »

I didn't claim i know any intimal subjects of Jarmo's life.... but hey that was hella funny!

I'm mentally hill hahahahahahahahahahahaha this just gets better and better!  rofl

Btw Jarmo, Portugal doesn't have Ice Hockey... we barely have any ice here... just so you know...(already knew you're not very bright).

Like Slash would say: Beggars and Hangers of GNR... Have fun with your super 15 Fantasy Adventure!

Time will tell if i was right on the descriptions or not hihi Maybe it will be just a coincidence then (like you say)  hihi

I'm surprised you haven't given me one of those little Karma points (You use it like it's going to have any effect on people's lives, and i'm the lunatic haha! Even more funny, you made a thread to justify them, like anyone would even care LOL).

When i was referring to getting back on topic on the argument you lost, i was referring to your failure to explain all the unprofessionalism surrounding GNR since 1996. I wasn't referring to the descriptions post, but it was very convenient for you, that you would get away from what we were discussing. I get it.

Anyways, nevermind! i'm surely not wasting more time with you!

Oh My God i cant deny this...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #977 on: January 08, 2013, 06:08:41 AM »

It's easy to post shit about stuff you know nothing about. Only because you read an article in a newspaper doesn't mean you know all the details.

I know Portugal doesn't have ice hockey,and you just proved your own ignorance by assuming others are as ignorant as you.  ok

/jarmo

MsRocknrolla
Opening Act

« Reply #978 on: January 08, 2013, 07:11:23 AM »

It's easy to post shit about stuff you know nothing about. Only because you read an article in a newspaper doesn't mean you know all the details.

I know Portugal doesn't have ice hockey,and you just proved your own ignorance by assuming others are as ignorant as you.  ok

/jarmo

For fuck's sake, stop engaging him.  The incessant arguing on this message board is reaching 4 chan level insanity.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 07:40:05 AM by MsRocknrolla » Logged
gnrfan1797
« Reply #979 on: January 08, 2013, 08:07:18 AM »

Id be interested to know how many more albums Axl owes the label...

How many did they sign up for when they first signed the record contract I have always wondered what happens when bands break up and can't fulfill there contracts?
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 492 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: