Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 04:53:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Argue about what we should argue about
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Argue about what we should argue about  (Read 29987 times)
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #60 on: June 27, 2007, 10:38:37 AM »

Butters, okay you and anyone else can go ahead and compare Bush to Hitler if it makes you feel better.

I know I said I was finished , however , dude your one to talk about putting words in ones mouth . I believe butters , and other , comparisons are qualitative rather than a quanitative look at Bush's and Hitler's policies . Read between the lines , there are shades other than white and black .

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
SLCPUNK
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2007, 11:50:41 AM »

Pharmo, I knew you wouldn't be able to sit on the sidelines and not twist and put words in my mouth either. Where did I say anything about freedom of speech? I didn't. Your wrong again!

You suggested that those who vocalize their unhappiness with this country/government pack a suitcase, did you not? Your attitude is much more like those you advocate attacking rather than a true democracy.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2007, 01:57:14 PM »

Butters, okay you and anyone else can go ahead and compare Bush to Hitler if it makes you feel better. But I see no examples of how you are oppressed in any way. You can go anywhere you want to. You can say anything you want to. You can pretty much do anything you want to. When was the last time you couldn't? I see no exapmle trying to rid a race from existence. Both Congress and the Senate are Democrat comtrolled. You think Hitler would have allowed his opposition to take control like that? No. He would have more than likely executed them.

WOW!!!, you are the biggest hypocrite jack ass I've seen on this board.  When did i EVER compare Bush to Hitler!?!??!  When did I EVER say I was oppressed and had no freedoms?   When did ANYONE on here ever say that about this country???  And you talk about people putting words in YOUR mouth b/c you said "like" and they said "love".

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
DirtySanchez
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2007, 03:47:14 PM »

Another reason to like us : Ky makes some of the best whiskey in the world .

i thought they only made ass lube
SLCPUNK
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2007, 05:03:02 PM »

Another reason to like us : Ky makes some of the best whiskey in the world .

i thought they only made ass lube

I guess some people know more about ass lube than others...
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2007, 05:36:43 PM »

You suggested that those who vocalize their unhappiness with this country/government pack a suitcase, did you not? Your attitude is much more like those you advocate attacking rather than a true democracy.

If someone thinks their life is so horrible and they live in such a horrible country than perhaps it's best if they leave. That was my point. Not they shouldn't say that or shouldn't even be allowed to say that. Vocalinze all you want, that's why we debate. All I was doing was criticizing about people's complaining.

WOW!!!, you are the biggest hypocrite jack ass I've seen on this board.  When did i EVER compare Bush to Hitler!?!??!  When did I EVER say I was oppressed and had no freedoms?   When did ANYONE on here ever say that about this country???  And you talk about people putting words in YOUR mouth b/c you said "like" and they said "love".

I said you can compare Bush to Hitler if it makes you feel good, I didn't you you did or have. READ! And now you relate to calling me names. Not impressive Butters. I was asking you questions and wanting for your answers? I never said you said that. All the time I read here and elsewhere how awful the U.S. is. And it sickens me! I never said people don't have the right to criticize or voice their opinion.

And yes, I did say there are alot more reasons to like this country than some charity example.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2007, 05:40:12 PM »

I know I said I was finished , however , dude your one to talk about putting words in ones mouth . I believe butters , and other , comparisons are qualitative rather than a quanitative look at Bush's and Hitler's policies . Read between the lines , there are shades other than white and black .

Name some policies that are in comparison to Hitlers.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2007, 09:48:55 PM »

Read THIS book ... Wrote by a noted right wing idealouge .

His blog FINDLAW
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 09:54:27 PM by fuckin crazy » Logged

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2007, 09:51:52 PM »

If someone thinks their life is so horrible and they live in such a horrible country than perhaps it's best if they leave. That was my point. Not they shouldn't say that or shouldn't even be allowed to say that. Vocalinze all you want, that's why we debate. All I was doing was criticizing about people's complaining.

I said you can compare Bush to Hitler if it makes you feel good, I didn't you you did or have. READ! And now you relate to calling me names. Not impressive Butters. I was asking you questions and wanting for your answers? I never said you said that. All the time I read here and elsewhere how awful the U.S. is. And it sickens me! I never said people don't have the right to criticize or voice their opinion.

And yes, I did say there are alot more reasons to like this country than some charity example.

oh PUH LEASE, the implication was there.  Thats just the hitler thing to.

when did i ever say i am opressed and had no freedoms.  when did anyone ever say that?

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2007, 10:15:12 PM »

Your implications mislead you Butters.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2007, 10:15:54 PM »

Your implications mislead you Butters.

funny how you totally avoided the question.

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #71 on: June 27, 2007, 10:30:00 PM »

I don't believe I ever said you were oppressed. I said if you were oppressed. And I asked you some questions pertaining to be oppressed. I didn't avoid anything.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #72 on: June 27, 2007, 10:34:03 PM »

I don't believe I ever said you were oppressed. I said if you were oppressed. And I asked you some questions pertaining to be oppressed. I didn't avoid anything.

well IF you wanna be an asshole, giant douche, hyprocrite, twist words to suit your own needs type of guy then go ahead.  not saying you are, but if you want to be, then go ahead.   Roll Eyes

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2007, 01:33:20 AM »

Apparentry you don't know the difference between the government spending taxes on the military and individuars giving their money of their own free wirr.  America takes a ROT of shit around here.  But this isn't about poritics, is it?   

Why didn't you change the 'l' in military?

Kady, you're breaking my barrs, Kady!  I forgot!  Don't you know how fucking busy I am?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2007, 06:43:36 AM »

well IF you wanna be an asshole, giant douche, hyprocrite, twist words to suit your own needs type of guy then go ahead.  not saying you are, but if you want to be, then go ahead.   Roll Eyes

Very immature Butters.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2007, 11:13:48 AM »

Name some policies that are in comparison to Hitlers.

In addition to the decree for the "protection of the people and the state" issued? by Hitler in '33, e,g; The Patriot Act

The GESTAPO and SD conducted third degree interrogations. On 26 October 1939 an order to all GESTAPO offices from the RSHA signed Mueller, "by order," in referring to execution of protective custody during the war, stated in part:

"In certain cases, the Reichsfuehrer SS and Chief of the German Police will order flogging in addition to detention in a concentration camp. Orders of this kind will, in the future, also be transmitted to the State Police District Office concerned. In this case, too, there is no objection to spreading the rumour of this increased punishment. ***" (1531-PS)

On 12 June 1942 the Chief of the Security Police and SD, through Mueller, published an order authorizing the use of third degree methods in interrogating where preliminary investigation indicates that the prisoner could give information on important facts such as subversive activities, but not to extort confessions of the prisoner's own crimes. The order stated in part:

"*** 2. Third degree may, under this supposition, only be employed against Communists, Marxists, Jehovah's Witnesses, saboteurs, terrorists, members of resistance movements, parachute agents, anti-social elements, Polish or Soviet-Russian loafers or tramps. In all other cases, my permission must first be obtained.
"*** 4. Third degree can, according to the circumstances, consist amongst other methods, of:

very simple diet (bread and water)
hard bunk
dark cell
deprivation of sleep
exhaustive drilling also in flogging (for more than 20 strokes a doctor must be consulted)." (1531-PS)

« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 11:16:07 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #76 on: June 28, 2007, 11:40:34 AM »

well IF you wanna be an asshole, giant douche, hypocrite, twist words to suit your own needs type of guy then go ahead.  not saying you are, but if you want to be, then go ahead.   Roll Eyes

Very immature Butters.

Sorry you think so, but I think you should choose your words more carefully.  I'm not the only one who has "misinterpreted" things you've said in this thread.  Your reckless accusations of feeling oppressed and not loving, uh, sorry, "liking" my country were not immature, but just stupid.

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #77 on: June 28, 2007, 04:47:38 PM »

Sorry you think so, but I think you should choose your words more carefully.  I'm not the only one who has "misinterpreted" things you've said in this thread.  Your reckless accusations of feeling oppressed and not loving, uh, sorry, "liking" my country were not immature, but just stupid.

I was the one who was misinterpreted from the beginning remember.

And as always, you stoop to calling people names.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #78 on: June 28, 2007, 04:50:18 PM »

I was the one who was misinterpreted from the beginning remember.

And as always, you stoop to calling people names.

Man, you sure are a mess.  no
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

« Reply #79 on: June 28, 2007, 05:30:36 PM »

Man, you sure are a mess.  no

OMG...you are one to be speaking Pharmo. I mean really!

All this started with me questioning Butters feelings about there finally being something to like about America. He than clarified himself by saying that using the word  'finally' in regarding there being a reason to like America, was a bit dramatic. And from there on what I said was misinterpreted by the few.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: