Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 07:04:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Argue about what we should argue about
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Argue about what we should argue about  (Read 29994 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #80 on: June 28, 2007, 06:13:28 PM »

Man, you sure are a mess.  no

OMG...you are one to be speaking Pharmo. I mean really!

All this started with me questioning Butters feelings about there finally being something to like about America. He than clarified himself by saying that using the word  'finally' in regarding there being a reason to like America, was a bit dramatic. And from there on what I said was misinterpreted by the few.

Do you not realize though that all of the misinterpretation/confusion is coming from you?  Nobody else "misunderstood" the thread title except you.  Nobody else was "misinterpreted" except you (like vs. love).   At least I did clarify myself so that it was understood what I meant.  You still haven't done that - when you tried you only dug a deeper hole for yourself.

anyway, this thread is totally off topic and pointless now.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #81 on: June 28, 2007, 06:38:39 PM »

As usual, those on the right dumb it up.
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #82 on: June 28, 2007, 06:39:52 PM »

Do you not realize though that all of the misinterpretation/confusion is coming from you?  Nobody else "misunderstood" the thread title except you.  Nobody else was "misinterpreted" except you (like vs. love).   At least I did clarify myself so that it was understood what I meant.  You still haven't done that - when you tried you only dug a deeper hole for yourself.

And after you clarified yourself that was done and over with. I said thank you and that I figured you didn't really feel that bitter. After that I only asked you if you have ever felt oppressed(not that you said you were oppressed.) and asked how you about the nonsense of comparing Bush to Hitler.

Threads usually start to go off topic pretty quick when members result to calling people names.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #83 on: June 28, 2007, 07:25:31 PM »

And after you clarified yourself that was done and over with. I said thank you and that I figured you didn't really feel that bitter. After that I only asked you if you have ever felt oppressed(not that you said you were oppressed.) and asked how you about the nonsense of comparing Bush to Hitler.

Threads usually start to go off topic pretty quick when members result to calling people names.

dude you REALLY need to check up on your reading comprehension skills.  you are re-writing history the way Cheney wants to re-write the constitution.

I wasn't bitter about anything.  Your question was legit and i answered it.  but you NEVER asked me if i ever felt opressed or about bush being compared to hilter, you said "if you feel that way then leave" - implying I did feel that way. 

Seriously, re-read what you wrote.

Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #84 on: June 28, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »

Butters, okay you and anyone else can go ahead and compare Bush to Hitler if it makes you feel better. But I see no examples of how you are oppressed in any way. You can go anywhere you want to. You can say anything you want to. You can pretty much do anything you want to. When was the last time you couldn't? I see no exapmle trying to rid a race from existence. Both Congress and the Senate are Democrat comtrolled. You think Hitler would have allowed his opposition to take control like that? No. He would have more than likely executed them.

Here is where I asked you what I'm talking about. I was simply asking when you weren't able to do any of these. I can understand now how you someone can read that different ways. I categorized "you" as all of us or any American. I was speaking as a whole group. I did say and ask you as it looks in a personal way, but I should have reworded it and said 'us' or 'anyone.'

For that I do apologize Butters. But a debate doesn't have to lead to name calling everytime.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 07:42:26 PM by Drew » Logged

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
difleha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: June 28, 2007, 07:48:17 PM »

haha, so many american haters on here. american guys, just leave them alone. they're the one living in a bad country. they're just jealous of us. that's all. and Bush compared to Hitler, that's funny. we would have known NOW that our President doesn't have SS troops marching all over U.S.

the only reason why they don't like us is because we are richer. Smiley
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2007, 08:14:50 AM »

haha, so many american haters on here. american guys, just leave them alone. they're the one living in a bad country. they're just jealous of us. that's all. and Bush compared to Hitler, that's funny. we would have known NOW that our President doesn't have SS troops marching all over U.S.

the only reason why they don't like us is because we are richer. Smiley

That is a very inclusive statement. I don't know if you intented to include me in it, but I tend to think you did with your reference to the Bush tyrany vis a-vis Hitler. I believe the posters in this thread are amerikan, and I know I take offense at the suggestion that I don't like/love my country. What I don't like is some psuedo-fascist perverting the constitution.

EDIT : Psuedo-Fascist is one of the most derogative terms I use; It is reserved for those most despicable fools that deserve it. In essence, someone to goddamn stupid to figure out how to be a real fascist.

Il Duc? would be shamed.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 08:27:28 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #87 on: June 29, 2007, 10:15:17 AM »

Its ridiculous for anyone who has the balls to criticize their leaders to be called Unamerican, unpatriotic, traitors, not supporting the troops, not loving their country .....its a cheap way to change the subject and deflect the heat.  Bush/Cheney used this to their advantage a few years ago, but FINALLY the public wised up to it and now it just falls on deaf ears.  nobody believes their bullshit anymore.

whats sad is when their is a legitimate threat/crisis pending, its going to be like the boy who cried wolf.  most people are not going to believe our gov't.  The trust is gone and you can't blame people for feeling that way.  The last 6 years have been terrible.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #88 on: June 29, 2007, 10:28:29 AM »

So true ... so true. Kind of like the miasma following Vietnam.

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2007, 10:29:03 AM »

Its ridiculous for anyone who has the balls to criticize their leaders to be called Unamerican, unpatriotic, traitors, not supporting the troops, not loving their country .....its a cheap way to change the subject and deflect the heat.  Bush/Cheney used this to their advantage a few years ago, but FINALLY the public wised up to it and now it just falls on deaf ears.  nobody believes their bullshit anymore.

whats sad is when their is a legitimate threat/crisis pending, its going to be like the boy who cried wolf.  most people are not going to believe our gov't.  The trust is gone and you can't blame people for feeling that way.  The last 6 years have been terrible.

I agree with you, but the masses are easily swayed...sadly so.  I don't think I ever had that distrust of government that people who lived through Vietnam and Watergate have, but I certainly look at every government action with a more critical eye, now, than I did before this war. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2007, 10:33:44 AM »

I agree with you, but the masses are easily swayed...sadly so. I don't think I ever had that distrust of government that people who lived through Vietnam and Watergate have, but I certainly look at every government action with a more critical eye, now, than I did before this war.

Though I hate to quote Marx([size=0]not really[/size]): " religion is the opiate of the mases"
« Last Edit: June 29, 2007, 10:35:45 AM by fuckin crazy » Logged

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2007, 10:43:24 AM »

It is sadly so though, if people just took the time to read more and educate themselves more instead of looking at pictures of lindsay lohans pussy online they might not be so easily swayed.

i would say FEAR was the opiate of the masses in the past 5-6 years.  But we've been told to be scared so many times with nothing happening that it just doesn't work anymore.  when its time we actually SHOULD be scared nobody is going to believe it though. Sad

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2007, 11:16:13 AM »

^I could not agree more. See 3 post above.

So ... where can I find these alledged photos.

difleha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2007, 02:31:27 PM »

OMG.

You guys are weird.

Seriously, you accuse me of a Psuedo-Fascist(Did you make that up? rofl).

Just give it up, Democrats...you'll have a black president or a lady president in one more year. Boy, that's going to be something. Seriously, that won't happen at all.
It is sadly so though, if people just took the time to read more and educate themselves more instead of looking at pictures of lindsay lohans pussy online they might not be so easily swayed.
What you just said right there is hypocritical. ok
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2007, 02:32:45 PM »

OMG.

You guys are weird.

Seriously, you accuse me of a Psuedo-Fascist(Did you make that up? rofl).

Just give it up, Democrats...you'll have a black president or a lady president in one more year. Boy, that's going to be something. Seriously, that won't happen at all.
What you just said right there is hypocritical. ok

Where's the hypocrisy?

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
difleha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2007, 02:41:19 PM »

Roll Eyes Whatever, you guys need to get a BREATH of fresh air, or let me explain, go outside more often.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2007, 02:45:46 PM »

Roll Eyes Whatever, you guys need to get a BREATH of fresh air, or let me explain, go outside more often.

Nice answer.
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2007, 03:11:56 PM »

I was just outside.  I went to the post office.  If anyone's a hypocrite, it's the person criticizing us while using the medium in dispute to do so and, in case it's not obvious...that means YOU!

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2007, 03:13:31 PM »

that don't make up for paris hiltons annoyance no
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2007, 03:14:59 PM »

that don't make up for paris hiltons annoyance no

What does? 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »