Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 11:11:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Weak and Depresion
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weak and Depresion  (Read 105196 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #340 on: April 01, 2009, 12:52:59 AM »

Apparently, it does!
Annie
« Reply #341 on: April 01, 2009, 08:22:01 AM »

I get the feeling that bandita is going to be a kickass mom

Haha, thank you!

It's because I did all the drugs and drinking when I was a teenager and already have a clue what any child has the potential to put me through! hihi

And let's not forget the obvious.

It takes a(n online GNR) community to raise a child.  Grin
Well said everyone.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 09:43:48 AM by Annie » Logged
cjmax02
Rocker

literary protostar

« Reply #342 on: April 01, 2009, 10:11:07 PM »

the most frustrating part is ive been in therapy for years before and when i became about 14 i finaly got out and now im back in this shit again and ive got ADHD shit to but now its not a big problem anymore (if its still a problem for me) so ive tryed to convince them to get me off the shit but they never budge about it no matter how much "Better" ive goten and it fuckin pisses me off

I hear ya! Fuck that! Can ya get outta there, dude?  (is this a rhetorical question?   PROBABLY.)
rant
They think they know your mind better than you do! Fucking hypocrites make me sick! Made a plant illegal and shove chemicals into your system to make you 'normal' and does it even work?! Fuck knows!  I'm goddamn sick and tired of being a slave to THEIR 'economy' while they fuck up MY planet, oi! They put my friends in hospitals and on drugs and in therapy.  Why the fuck are there so many stoners?  Cuz there's no damn escape otherwise!

JEEE-SUS!

I want a fucking revolution!   I want a gun!  (no I don't!)  I want a banner and a mob of pissed off, fucked up, adhd bipolar autistic stepped on emo goth punk anarchistic weird awesome youth and I want to kick their arses~!!! 

-shakes fist impotently at the system-

...we're screwed if we do and screwed if we don't!  I should go back to dope and banging my head against a brick wall...

or listen to Scraped really really really fuckin' loud...
Goodness, are you the same girl i've been chatting with in Chinese, you seem happier when you speak the other, your english speaks another language altogether Shocked

^^;;  I don't think they'd teach me how to say that in Chinese, do you?

But really, maybe everyone needs to open their eyes for a moment and realise that we're all tiny cogs in a big machine and every time we do as we're told we let that big machine stamp all over someone else's rights. And that's not right.  That's all I wanted to say. 
So maybe I had a tiny glorious momentary vision of literally taking their shit to pieces, but they have guns. I'd rather not do it the way Chairman Mao suggested, "change must come through the barrel of a gun," because I wouldn't want to see my generation go the way that everyone else's has - to war, to a shameful, painful, pathetic bloody death, "what's so civil 'bout war anyway?" I'm sure you catch my drift.
I don't want to see my friends get killed but I know that the current way of things isn't right.  Roll Eyes  Maybe at the end of this year...ha..ha....

do you even know where the fuck I am?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #343 on: April 02, 2009, 12:35:11 AM »

I'm going to guess more mania for you than bipolar disorder.
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #344 on: April 02, 2009, 10:42:36 AM »

This thread as a whole is bi-polar.

Something for everyone really.

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
JMack
VIP

Hammerstein NYC 1988

« Reply #345 on: April 02, 2009, 10:48:35 PM »

I'm not gonna lie to ya... I'm kidna of blue right now.....

"Your not a man until you've hunted man with Your BFFL SLCPUNK."  He's so dreamy.
http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #346 on: April 03, 2009, 10:34:32 AM »

What is the matter JMack?

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #347 on: April 03, 2009, 01:44:49 PM »

It's because the kid listens to this devil music.

hay i got "Sympathy For The Devil"  hihi

He means your avatar.

Just joking.
Nice but in case you guys were wondering (even though I have said this before) I LOVE ALL GN'R Past Present and most defenatly the future!!!!  peace

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #348 on: April 03, 2009, 01:58:42 PM »

I get the feeling that bandita is going to be a kickass mom

Haha, thank you!

It's because I did all the drugs and drinking when I was a teenager and already have a clue what any child has the potential to put me through! hihi

You didn't comment on "Gary" Aka "Ellen Degeneres' Breath" typing in "punctuaiteshun" instead of "punctuation". ^^^^^^

I think that was intentional. Read the post before his.

Yes, I know he typed it as a joke.

On topic though-

I think it's much more of a worry to be illiterate rather than what you seem to be worried about at the moment.  It doesn't take any longer to type normally. 

It depends on what you are telling your parents.  If the truth is that you are skipping school and doing drugs then of course it's ammo.  I know the stuff I said to my parents when I was a teenager wasn't too nice or too pretty so I can only imagine.

You say you feel weak and depressed yet you want to rebel against the help they want to try to get for you.  It really doesn't make much sense.  If you feel that way they don't want to see you suffer. 

It's nice that you want to post here and try to relate and communicate with people--that is certainly a step in the right direction but it won't totally fix your problems either.  Music is also great therapy.  When I am pissed off at the world I always reach for an old Metallica CD.

I am too lazy to poke around and try to figure it out, but how old are you again, JDog?
First I am 16 second things havent goten as bad as me skiping school yet and yes music is a huge thing in my life just this Monday my little brother took my i-pod with him to school without asking it fucked up my whole day. The next day was also the day of the week my parents made the therapy planed for the week after the meeting I put my i-pod on the screen lock applcation but I forgot the password unfortunatly before I thought my Birthday was the key but it wasnt so now I have to put the i-pod back to its factory settings. After on both Wednesday and Thursday I got the cold really bad and to top it off I still have to serve a Saturday Suspention for saying fuck in the hall I dont even know how they heard me in there. Now the one chick I told you guys about that I really like now but the problem is to talk to her alone I thought that next week I could take her to the movies to see the Fast and the Furious movie or some other one but I dont know if she would.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #349 on: April 03, 2009, 01:59:07 PM »

What is the matter JMack?
Yeah whats wrong???

But if you don't want to talk about it thats cool to.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 01:44:00 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #350 on: April 06, 2009, 01:56:42 PM »

man today ive been thinkin bout life its way to short especualy when shit takes away so much of your earlyer years and also i asked myself how people want to remember me and i just cant answer myself its fucked up i know

I suspect you need to pay a bit more attention in school more than you need medication.
I agree. the fact that you are lucid enough to post on this message board is a good sign.
yeah i pay attention in school and stuff but they think i need the stuff to pay attention it pisses me off u know

and im all HTGTH "till the bitter end"

OK, what I mean is you need to learn how to form a coherent sentence.  You know, one that has capitalization and punctuation?  I would be scared right now to read an essay by you if it's anything like how you write here.

If you're a minor you have to listen to your parents.  They may see something that we certainly can't here by what you tell us.  Believe it or not, they have your best interest in mind.  Rebelling against it isn't going to do anything and will only serve to convince them even more that there is a problem. 

My suggestion?  Talk to them.  Talk about how you feel calmly and without the "they're out to get me" approach.

I certainly wish I would have done more of this when I was younger.  Hindsight vision is indeed 20/20.

Recently it feels like everyones out to get me hell it feels like everyones been out to get me for a while both at home and socialy now its just more at home.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #351 on: April 08, 2009, 01:43:02 PM »

Hi everyone (who evers left it seems) yesterday I had to go to the theripy thing and I told her a few things that were bothering me like my parents still not giving me back my door. She also wanted to talk to me about my older brother Tony that I don't see eye to eye with to say the least but I didn't want to talk to her about it. Also now when my parents are just pushing me in a corner and yelling at me for something the theripist made a deal with them that they would leave me alone for a while so I could calm down and the same for them I don't think they will go with it before this when I was close to loosing my head with them I had to barricate my door with old guitar...

Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #352 on: April 08, 2009, 11:09:05 PM »

Most people named Tony are difficult to deal with.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #353 on: April 08, 2009, 11:47:01 PM »

Ay, yo!  What you talkin' bout?

Hi everyone (who evers left it seems) yesterday I had to go to the theripy thing and I told her a few things that were bothering me like my parents still not giving me back my door. She also wanted to talk to me about my older brother Tony that I don't see eye to eye with to say the least but I didn't want to talk to her about it. Also now when my parents are just pushing me in a corner and yelling at me for something the theripist made a deal with them that they would leave me alone for a while so I could calm down and the same for them I don't think they will go with it before this when I was close to loosing my head with them I had to barricate my door with old guitar...

Well, I am sure she understood you didn't want to talk about it but you can bet she is going to re-visit the subject with you again. 

I think you are starting to realize that she isn't the enemy and that's a good thing.  She isn't out to get you and even wants to help you rectify the issues you are having at home.

Listen to me because trust me, I was as angry a teenager as you.  My parents tried to get me to see a million counselors and I rebelled against each and every one of them.  Funny part is that when I got older my own issues were still there and eventually I had to take myself to do the same thing they tried to help me with way back when. 
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #354 on: April 08, 2009, 11:58:35 PM »

Whatchoo lookin' at?

I just bottle my problems inside.  But when I explode, holy Axl, that will be a site to see!  Hope it's captured on videotape.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #355 on: April 09, 2009, 01:12:28 AM »

You know folks I'm happy to see you're here and not some 12 year old in a suitcase at the bottom of a pond.  Or some toddler in a trashbag in Florida.

Kurt Cobain comes to mind today.  I personally don't think 15 years after him offing himself, if he was here with us now, he'd be saying he had a real complaint back then.

I understand it can be hard at times.  Those are the times you take a look around and see what it is you really have.  If you can do that without worrying about a stray bullet coming through you're bedroom wall from a drive by shooting, you've got the option to make choices in your life. 

The choice to be happy is within your grasp and up to you.  I ask you, what have you done with your choices? 

Axl had anger issues because of sexual abuse to both him and his sister.  His stepdad was a religious nut case.  Seriously, you folks with Ipods and old guitars have got way more than a lot of kids, it's called parents who give a flying fuck about their child.  Quit fighting them and look at who's on your side, you're not living with the enemy.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #356 on: April 09, 2009, 10:11:42 AM »

I just bottle my problems inside.  But when I explode, holy Axl, that will be a site to see!  Hope it's captured on videotape.

Will this explosion be literal or is it more metaphorical ie. one of emotion and anger, rather than blood and internal organs??

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #357 on: April 09, 2009, 01:09:53 PM »

Will this explosion be literal or is it more metaphorical ie. one of emotion and anger, rather than blood and internal organs??

Both.

Weren't you paying attention?
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #358 on: April 09, 2009, 01:10:43 PM »

Well, I am sure she understood you didn't want to talk about it but you can bet she is going to re-visit the subject with you again. 

I think you are starting to realize that she isn't the enemy and that's a good thing.  She isn't out to get you and even wants to help you rectify the issues you are having at home.

Listen to me because trust me, I was as angry a teenager as you.  My parents tried to get me to see a million counselors and I rebelled against each and every one of them.  Funny part is that when I got older my own issues were still there and eventually I had to take myself to do the same thing they tried to help me with way back when. 
Yeah I have been thinking about some of the stuff and I realized most of the stuff thats bothering me is stuff that I was like never learned but about now I have started to it's oddly like the song Yesterday I just got to get over all that stuff becouse its only hurting me now.

As for the stuff with my older brother I just don't like alot of things about him and even though he wont admit it I can see that he dose for me, and also I think he pitys me that just is something that pisses me off the way he dose it. The counselor is going to mention it again becouse she asked about everyone at the house and Tony was the only one I didn't want to talk about.

Now after today I start my SPRING BREAK so I feel alot Better about somethings.

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #359 on: April 09, 2009, 01:12:49 PM »

Both.

Weren't you paying attention?
First shit man you got to talk to someone about that stuff if you got a girlfriend then tell her chicks love it when you talk to them about that kind of stuff.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 32 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: