Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:29:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227669 Posts in 43239 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN?R Reps Confirm Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Has Left The Band
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN?R Reps Confirm Ron ?Bumblefoot? Thal Has Left The Band  (Read 118092 times)
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #360 on: August 06, 2015, 10:32:00 AM »

However, one time I walked into Jarmo showering and that is exactly what he was doing.  Strange.

Embarrassed

I just wanna sing like you did on Idols: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WHQsPq_ras
That was you in your blonde days right? Wink

Then why are you here?  You said it yourself, "one album in twenty four years is pathetic". Doesn't seem like GNR fits with you

This has been asked many times.  hihi

/jarmo

...and answered many times. I see no reason to repeat myself.

No, I would like you to repeat yourself.  First off, I myself have never heard the answer.  And secondly, since you repeatedly whine about this band, I think it's only fair to repeatedly give us the answer of why your here?  Until you stop whining, why should it be any other way. 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #361 on: August 06, 2015, 10:33:19 AM »

If it sounds repetitive it is because there is really nowhere to go with this band until they decide to release new material.

Repetitive is what you could call AC/DC.... Cheesy

/jarmo

hihi  a good burn is a good burn Jarmo

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #362 on: August 06, 2015, 10:35:00 AM »

Got a real hard headache allready from all those bad vibes from people here ... that they call themself "Fans"...

Sick Irony...
Go ahead and ruin other bands message boards like:

Nirvana
system of a down
Faith no more... or other haters or poeple that don't like the Vision of Axl/GN'R because a jealousy or whatever reason

You figure "jealousy", that's the best bet?

Out of curiosity, how would you sum up Axl's vision since the relaunch?  Do you think he's nailed it?

Why are you so quick to respond?  Do you feel as though he's talking to you?  Maybe stop whining

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #363 on: August 06, 2015, 10:36:58 AM »

Got a real hard headache allready from all those bad vibes from people here ... that they call themself "Fans"...

Sick Irony...

Nirvana
system of a down
Faith no more... or other haters or poeple that don't like the Vision of Axl/GN'R because a jealousy or whatever reason

Out of curiosity, how would you sum up Axl's vision since the relaunch?  Do you think he's nailed it?

Why are you so quick to respond?  Do you feel as though he's talking to you?  Maybe stop whining

I'm just asking a question about something he said, ace.

What about you?  Same questions to you.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
mortismurphy
« Reply #364 on: August 06, 2015, 10:39:08 AM »

To be fair, not in awhile. I usually don't need to bring them up since Jarmo introduces them at the earliest opportunity. It is somewhat an obsession with him, me being the official 'AC/DC guy'.

It's been longer since you had a nice thing to say about GN'R though.
Something to think about kids!

I need to calm down, I'm so upset right now according to those two experts.... Cheesy

/jarmo

Is this why you created a forum, to say ''nice things about GN'R''? What an odd philosophy.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #365 on: August 06, 2015, 10:41:41 AM »

I created the forum for real fans of the band (GN'R, if it's not obvious), who aren't inclined to whine year and and year out about shit that will never be to their liking. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
mortismurphy
« Reply #366 on: August 06, 2015, 10:42:45 AM »

One man's 'whining' is another man's 'objective analyse'.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #367 on: August 06, 2015, 10:43:08 AM »

You said anal.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #368 on: August 06, 2015, 10:44:52 AM »

Is this why you created a forum, to say ''nice things about GN'R''? What an odd philosophy.

Well, to be frank...yeah, he did.

You can't really claim unfair surprise about how this place works.  He's absolutely upfront about it.

Where he gets a bad rap is in the picture of him painted elsewhere.  If all the stuff said about him and his site were accurate, you, I, and a handful of others wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #369 on: August 06, 2015, 10:45:16 AM »

Sick Irony...

Nirvana
system of a down

I just woke up and came online.  I love how you and Mort continuously come on here and make comments about how if your not sucking up to GNR or supporting them, you'll get blasted.  This is not true.  I've had negative things to say about this band over the years and could write out some things right now that I don't like.  You don't see posters giving me a hard time.  Why?  Because I'm not doing it EVERY DAMN DAY!  Seriously, it's every damn day with you guys.

So don't give me your "oh, you can't say anything negative"...  bullshit....    Cry about it
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 10:48:16 AM by damnthehaters » Logged

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #370 on: August 06, 2015, 10:46:25 AM »

I want an answer mort.  Why are you here if you don't like how GNR does things?

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #371 on: August 06, 2015, 10:51:06 AM »

I just woke up and came online.  I love how you and Mort continuously come on here and make comments about how if your not sucking up to GNR or supporting them, you'll get blasted.  This is not true.  I've had negative things to say about this band over the years and could write out some things right now that I don't like.  You don't see posters giving me a hard time.  Why?  Because I'm not doing it EVERY DAMN DAY!  Seriously, it's every damn day with you guys.

Oh, yeah.  Like its our fault we have jobs with internet access, but poor supervision.

No one gives me a hard time, except for Emily.  But its not like I can claim that makes me unique. 

I don't pick fights.  I sometimes ask questions that people take exception to.  Or would rather I not ask them where they are coming from on certain stuff.

This whole "jealousy" thing, perfect example.  I asked because I was curious where he was coming from with that angle.  That's all.

Ditto "Axl's vision".  If you are going to invoke it, and claim people not onboard with it are in the wrong, I think asking how you would define it and if you think he's realized it are fair questions.  You introduced the points, not anyone else.  Logically, you'd have to have some opinion on them, right?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 10:52:44 AM by D-GenerationX » Logged

mortismurphy
« Reply #372 on: August 06, 2015, 10:51:32 AM »

Sick Irony...

Nirvana
system of a down

Nor am I. My work means that is actually impossible to even go online for any significant time. If you look at my posting record there should be three-four days (sometimes a whole week or two) of zero posting.  
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #373 on: August 06, 2015, 10:54:24 AM »

Nor am I. My work means that is actually impossible to even go online for any significant time. If you look at my posting record there should be three-four days (sometimes a whole week or two) of zero posting.  

Whereas I'm the opposite.  95% of my however many posts are during the workday, eastern standard time.

At night and especially on weekends, I'm doing other stuff.  But trapped at this desk, I need a distraction as my job is pretty boring.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #374 on: August 06, 2015, 10:58:30 AM »

Is this better guys.....any day that you guys DO POST, it's usually about your disliking of how the band is operating. 

Mort, your answer?

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
sky dog
Legend

« Reply #375 on: August 06, 2015, 11:02:11 AM »

Mort, you want some objective analysis? You are a sunt. Do you know what a sunt is? It is a cunt with a soft "c".  Grin

Just one more mornin', I had to wake up with the blues...
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #376 on: August 06, 2015, 11:03:03 AM »

Is this better guys.....any day that you guys DO POST, it's usually about your disliking of how the band is operating. 

Hmmm, I'd say that's overstated.

I would say its more accurate that we have a higher percentage of posts that fall into that category than most.  I think that's obviously and indisputable.

I would also have to accuse you of some selective memory, however.  Because of how much you don't like such posts, that going to tend to be all you ever recall and reference.  I may not go as crazy with the pom-poms as some, but I say plenty of things that are non-committal at worst, if not outright positive.

But, as a rule, they will never be referenced by you.  Yet you could probably give me chapter and verse about something I said that rankled you.

EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #377 on: August 06, 2015, 11:04:12 AM »

If you really want to be heard, then dialing back consistent negativity is a must. Figure out what your real issues are because when everything is a problem, nothing is a problem. That?s the way people start to see it ? that you?re just a constant complainer and don?t need to be listened to.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
w.david rose
Rocker

"I Believe In Israel"- W.AXL ROSE 13.06.06

« Reply #378 on: August 06, 2015, 11:05:27 AM »

Sick Irony...

Nirvana
system of a down

Doesn't matter what i think and "Guess I'll keep it to myself" with the atmosphere here

the most sick fan in the middle east
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #379 on: August 06, 2015, 11:05:36 AM »

Oh, yeah.  Like its our fault we have jobs with internet access, but poor supervision.

No one gives me a hard time, except for Emily.  But its not like I can claim that makes me unique. 

I don't pick fights.  I sometimes ask questions that people take exception to.  Or would rather I not ask them where they are coming from on certain stuff.

This whole "jealousy" thing, perfect example.  I asked because I was curious where he was coming from with that angle.  That's all.

Ditto "Axl's vision".  If you are going to invoke it, and claim people not onboard with it are in the wrong, I think asking how you would define it and if you think he's realized it are fair questions.  You introduced the points, not anyone else.  Logically, you'd have to have some opinion on them, right?

Ok, so people bring up topics that you give your thoughts on.  Well, it seems as though a lot of your responses are not in support for GNR.  This is fine, but maybe just maybe, you don't really care for GNR today like you have in the past.  It's a weird dynamic you have with this band.  It's kinda like the abusive boyfriend syndrome.  You don't like it, but keep coming back.  

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: