Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:08:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sebastian Bach on Axl Rose - "Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sebastian Bach on Axl Rose - "Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"  (Read 28793 times)
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2007, 10:44:54 AM »

As one gets older, they generally sleep less. Many 40-50 year olds get by on 5 hours of sleep a day.

And, Be easy on middle aged men who like to party in the morning ... you'll be there some day!

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #41 on: November 14, 2007, 11:15:28 AM »

you know whats not funny.how people turn on good people like baz.just because there is no good news right now.if there was alot going on.baz would be top dude.but now people love to talk shit about him.poor people who hate.it's the whole hater game shit really.just jealous envy of someone.shame that shit goes on really.

the one an only horsey !
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #42 on: November 14, 2007, 11:20:05 AM »

you know whats not funny.how people turn on good people like baz.just because there is no good news right now.if there was alot going on.baz would be top dude.but now people love to talk shit about him.poor people who hate.it's the whole hater game shit really.just jealous envy of someone.shame that shit goes on really.

its 100% jealousy. 
Bobarcord
On The Steps of The Cathedral
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: November 14, 2007, 11:21:51 AM »

its 100% jealousy. 

Let be fair , sir.

It's 95% Jealousy and 5% stupidness.

CD will be out when it's out. ....
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2007, 11:28:04 AM »

baz has a right to praise axl cause axl does deserve it.give credit were credit is due not stupidity.be glad baz even gives a shit about g n' r fans to give his thoughts. :crying:im tiered of the bitching allready an shit.get a grip baz is good for us  fans.

the one an only horsey !
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #45 on: November 14, 2007, 11:37:40 AM »

its 100% jealousy. 

Let be fair , sir.

Isn't jealousy stupid?
kimberly
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2007, 11:43:27 AM »

its 100% jealousy.?

Let be fair , sir.

Isn't jealousy stupid?
Well, it's like is the glass half empty or half full, it depends on the way you look at it   beer

"Axl's standing in the doorway of our hotel at 10 am wearing a bathrobe, shouting, 'Hey, Bubbles! Ever been in an earthquake, motherfucker?!"
Bobarcord
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2007, 11:44:18 AM »

its 100% jealousy. 

Let be fair , sir.

Isn't jealousy stupid?

yes and no, it's really all in how you see it.From my perspective it's two diffrent things.

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2007, 11:46:09 AM »

I personally think thats pretty awesome and sounds like an amazing time.

He doesn't party TILL 5am, the party starts at 5am which is even more badass.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Oh My Choking Soul
VIP

Flee the scene...

« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2007, 11:57:46 AM »

I would have to say that Baz is your everyday typical 40 year old man. Anyone who says different hates Baz, Jarmo, and GN'R.

You guys are all so sensitive... just be happy that CD will be out soon. Tongue

rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 12:04:51 PM »

you saw axl onstage at 7pm? you can't honestly assert that that is normal or even close to normal. that has probably happened once or twice, most likely as a result of jetlag and axl being confused as to what time it was, or, perhaps, a venue curfew

I personally saw them in Dublin and at Download when this happened. In fact, I believe they went on before the announced time at Download.?

/jarmo

Ya thats true,

they might have been on stage in Dublin a few minutes before the hour, I cant remember what the hour was 8 or 9 but it was still bright. I think it caught alot of people out. I was in the outer pit all ready for a big wait then Axl & Co stroll on stage. Great to see them so close in such good light, my photos came out brillant ?Grin
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 12:11:34 PM by rds.06 » Logged

"to live with fortune and fame"
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 12:05:57 PM »

you saw axl onstage at 7pm? you can't honestly assert that that is normal or even close to normal. that has probably happened once or twice, most likely as a result of jetlag and axl being confused as to what time it was, or, perhaps, a venue curfew

It happened at every show in Japan. Five times!

They were also on at around 8PM at some shows in Europe in 2006.

I personally saw them in Dublin and at Download when this happened. In fact, I believe they went on before the announced time at Download. 

So next time you went to be in bed by 11PM, go see them in Japan.  ok

/jarmo

we all know axl is a night owl, that's why shows start so late, which is fine with me, i'm a night owl too, and that is why he can party till the wee hours of the next afternoon.

when you talk about shows starting at 7 in japan, well, no shit, japan is like 12, 15 hours different then the time zone axl is usually in, so yeah, i can see him getting there early like that, even europe is about 5 to 8 hours different, so it really isn't such a great feat that he gets there early.  plus, maybe these all night parties is the reason that most of gnr shows aren't on back to back nights.
rds.06
Jackie!!!
Rocker

"I'm Melting"

« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 12:15:26 PM »

It happened at every show in Japan. Five times!

They were also on at around 8PM at some shows in Europe in 2006.

I personally saw them in Dublin and at Download when this happened. In fact, I believe they went on before the announced time at Download.?

So next time you went to be in bed by 11PM, go see them in Japan.? ok

/jarmo

we all know axl is a night owl

hihi hihi I always find that saying funny, night owl as oppose to a day owl  Huh

Nevermind its just my childish humour kicking in. peace

"to live with fortune and fame"
jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2007, 12:27:52 PM »

i dont mind Baz but i think its funny with him being so proud about his party lifestyle because last year on that vh1 show supergroup he was portrayed as being an angry miserable drunk..and the scene with him crying on Uncle Teds shoulder about how he is an alcoholic was priceless...so its a little turnaround now with him talking about how he parties with Uncle Axl all day every day....I am sure the wife isnt too happy about that (and his wife is stone cold gorgeous) and Baz did hit the wall hard.....he was rock n rolls pretty boy and now he looks like one of those record store owners wearing their maiden shirts .... hihi hihi
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2007, 12:32:43 PM »

I'm guessing that owls would sleep in the daytime and wouldn't be seen partying till afternoon.

Quote from: sebastian
I don't know how he found those places! I was like, 'Where the fuck are we going to go at 5AM in Prague, Czechoslovakia?' Sure enough, he gets a club as the sun is coming up and our buses roll in.

Maybe he has night owl friends in every country.
He seems to be quite knowledgeable about the cities he plays.
did you hear what axl said after the encores on nagoya show boots? hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 01:04:00 PM »

Jarmo, I think you kind of missed the point.  The issue of when he sleeps ties to the bigger issue of when he gets on stage.  I think if we go back and look at most of the shows, Axl ain't showing up at 7:00 pm.  There are exceptions, like you mentioned, but as I said before, if you're partying from 5am to 2 pm, you're not showing up for soundcheck every night at 7:00 pm.

In any event, none of this is a big deal.

Cheers,

Andrew

Soundcheck?

I don't think they do soundchecks before every show.

At least I've never heard anybody saying they heard the band soundcheck while waiting in line. I remember that they did it in Madrid, but that was the first show of the European tour.

Oh, and just because Axl isn't on stage at 7PM doesn't mean he's not at the venue or on his way there....

Common sense says that it takes time to prepare for the show. You just don't show up and walk on stage.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #56 on: November 14, 2007, 01:04:25 PM »

According to SLash, Axl doesn't think the way the rest of us do.

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #57 on: November 14, 2007, 01:09:06 PM »

that's right i forgot , axl is an alein lol.come on axl thinks just friggin fine.he is very smart ok.

the one an only horsey !
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #58 on: November 14, 2007, 01:19:01 PM »

Or maybe slash and his entourage don't think the way the rest of us do.  Tongue
Bobarcord
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: November 14, 2007, 01:23:15 PM »

Well their is a great source of fucking information. But considering how Slash and some other think I think gawd dude doesn't think like everybody.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: