Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:41:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227669 Posts in 43239 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sebastian Bach on Axl Rose - "Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sebastian Bach on Axl Rose - "Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"  (Read 28602 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #100 on: November 30, 2007, 01:21:21 PM »

I believe axl's parting on the road is referred to as 'one man led zepplin'.
as the band of 4 were known for their wild sprees. I just read a special featured article on them in which the members say that's a bit exaggerated and they were rather reserved when they weren't touring.

I'd love to hear zeps cover of irs.  peace
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #101 on: November 30, 2007, 07:18:23 PM »

Whenever I'm down I just come visit this forum to see Jarmo rip a newb or a troll a new one. Cure for the blues it is.

It's great to hear some pseudo-news from Baz and his comments about Axl. For some reason when I think about Axl partying late I remember that picture from the Vogue Mag last year where in my opinion he looked like a vampire. A badass vampire, but vampy nonetheless.

It'd also be nice to get some Chinese Democracy news for Christmas, but hey it's all good.
SamBob1
« Reply #102 on: November 30, 2007, 11:47:23 PM »

Whenever I'm down I just come visit this forum to see Jarmo rip a newb or a troll a new one. Cure for the blues it is.

It's great to hear some pseudo-news from Baz and his comments about Axl. For some reason when I think about Axl partying late I remember that picture from the Vogue Mag last year where in my opinion he looked like a vampire. A badass vampire, but vampy nonetheless.

It'd also be nice to get some Chinese Democracy news for Christmas, but hey it's all good.
Well... I guess we can all say Axl is defnitely not doing this album for money.... ... yet.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2007, 12:27:48 PM »

"Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"

except he isn't  peace

Your posts are becoming very boring as time passes by...

Next time you want to post something "smart" like this, think about it again and don't.

Keep it to yourself.

Smartasses are the kind we don't need here.

SamBob1
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2007, 04:52:11 PM »

"Axl is like a one man Led Zepplin"

except he isn't  peace
But that's just your opinion, right? Right.

People have their own opinions of Axl, so chillax a little. :]
mrbucketfoot
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2007, 05:22:12 PM »

Well... I guess we can all say Axl is defnitely not doing this album for money.... ... yet.

I hope and pray to the rock gods that Axl is "doing it for the money" in some regard. People compare the wait for Chinese Democracy to Brian Wilson's 'Smile', which by all accounts was a great album. But here's the kicker, 'Smile' sold like shit. I'm sure Axl wants to craft an album worthy of the GNR Sound and Name, but without proper sales it will enter the whole critically acclaimed but social failure category of 'art'. You want your vision to succeed and that includes making smart business decisions and have the album properly marketed.

It's great to hear some pseudo-news from Baz

So, you think he is lying? Roll Eyes

No, Baz is Baz, he's a close friend of the band and that's why I listen and believe what he says but he's not Guns N' Roses. They're nice little tidbits, but only when Axl speaks would I deem it real news. Hence 'pseudo'. The little bits we get from Baz and Bumble on occasion Robin and Fortus are nice, think of them as little snacks to satiate a hungry fanbase, but no one on MTV, CNN, or major news network is going to report a rumor or comment from Sebastian Bach. And no, that wasn't meant to be negative or anything like that, so don't read into it like that.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 05:26:50 PM by mrbucketfoot » Logged
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2007, 06:18:56 AM »

^Cool dude, I see now. Sorry about that.  peace

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2007, 02:37:37 PM »

Thanks for setting the record straight Jarmo.  We can't allow the preposterous accusations to be circulated.

Are you gonna guess when Axl sleeps too, funny guy?  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

I would never pretend to be Axl's lap dog.

I didn't ask you what you would pretend now did I?

I really don't care what you like to pretend to be. And neither does the rest of the board. I'm sure they have other sites for that though.

So take it somewhere else.

/jarmo

Dude. You're such a little prick.  Why start picking at the members of this board?

Sure, when the band goes on stage around midnight, they may be sleeping until 7 or 8pm.  Perfectly reasonable.

I'm soooooo glad that you've seen them go on stage earlier.  I'm truly happy for you. 

Go ahead and pick on the members that talk about Axl's shoes, next.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2007, 03:42:30 PM »

Dude. You're such a little prick.  Why start picking at the members of this board?

And what the fuck are you doing? Dude!

Sure, when the band goes on stage around midnight, they may be sleeping until 7 or 8pm.  Perfectly reasonable.

Perfectly reasonable? Whatever you say Sir!

I'm glad you know their sleeping habits.

What kind of comforters do they use?

I'm soooooo glad that you've seen them go on stage earlier.  I'm truly happy for you. 

I'm truly happy too. Amazing shows.

Kiss

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
phi_kai_phi
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2007, 07:41:04 PM »

"When you read this, I'm banning you."

I know English isn't your first language or something, so here's a little help:  A more correct way to say it would be "As you are read this, I'm banning you."  or "While you are reading this, I'm banning you."
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 07:43:19 PM by phi_kai_phi » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2007, 07:46:22 PM »

I know English isn't your first language or something, so here's a little help:  A more correct way to say it would be "As you are read this, I'm banning you."  or "While you are reading this, I'm banning you."

Ok.

As you are read this, I'm banning you.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2007, 07:49:14 PM »

I know English isn't your first language or something, so here's a little help:? A more correct way to say it would be "As you are read this, I'm banning you."? or "While you are reading this, I'm banning you."

Ok.

/jarmo
That's funny.  Yeah, next time you wanna criticize someone for butchering the English language you might wanna make sure you have a firm grasp on it first.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
SamBob1
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2007, 07:57:08 PM »

Ok.

/jarmo
That's funny.  Yeah, next time you wanna criticize someone for butchering the English language you might wanna make sure you have a firm grasp on it first.
Can we get back on topic, though? This is getting a little annoying... Why not message (PRIVATELY) about this instead? ^.^

For some reason when I think about Axl partying late I remember that picture from the Vogue Mag last year where in my opinion he looked like a vampire. A badass vampire, but vampy nonetheless.

Rofl... when he was younger, most Axl's pictures reminded me of a vampire (badass, of course...)

It would be cool to get some CD (roflz) for christmas... oh well, maybe this coming '08... or not.

fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2007, 09:47:59 PM »

I know English isn't your first language or something, so here's a little help: A more correct way to say it would be "As you are read this, I'm banning you." or "While you are reading this, I'm banning you."

Wow! a pedantic rant, how origonal. ok Roll Eyes

i got lit last night, and I got lit the night before ... I'm drinkin' heavily and I will git lit some more
Cooker
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2007, 11:11:33 PM »

There goes another one. Anyways back on topic please. What is the average Banning per day on this board? Just curious.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 11:16:49 PM by Cooker » Logged

When Im Gone.............
fuckin crazy
Banned
Legend

Social Democracy Now!!!

« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2007, 11:38:59 PM »

There goes another one. Anyways back on topic please. What is the average Banning per day on this board? Just curious.

off topic: all one has to do is not be a turd. Shit! no one like the smell of that crap.

AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2007, 11:53:59 PM »

Want to be part of the sample?
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #117 on: December 03, 2007, 05:29:23 AM »

a special song comes to mind

"Can you feel the love tonight...."

Only kiddin,
but on topic,
I think Axl , to achieve what he is setting out to do,
is probably more then any 1 member in led zepplin could wish to acomplish,

I mean, Axl has to be basically the whole driving force of this band,
from writing songs, instrumental layout/ producing/ etc

I mean, for 1 man to do all that (also of course with help from the band)
Is an acheivement of epic magnitude, and I would put him in the class of Led Zepplin, If not above,

of course, only if chinese democracy succeeds all public expectations will he then be above Led Zepplin,
Thus ruleing the world with Rock beer

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2007, 06:24:54 AM »

a special song comes to mind

"Can you feel the love tonight...."

Only kiddin,
but on topic,
I think Axl , to achieve what he is setting out to do,
is probably more then any 1 member in led zepplin could wish to acomplish,

I mean, Axl has to be basically the whole driving force of this band,
from writing songs, instrumental layout/ producing/ etc

I mean, for 1 man to do all that (also of course with help from the band)
Is an acheivement of epic magnitude, and I would put him in the class of Led Zepplin, If not above,

of course, only if chinese democracy succeeds all public expectations will he then be above Led Zepplin,
Thus ruleing the world with Rock beer

LZ have sold 300million albums in their career. Their website for the comeback concert had 1.2 million hits. Outside of this Robert Plant has managed to get to chart positions of 2 and 4 for his latest solo Album with Alison Krauss, and this isn't Roberts only successful album without LZ. As much as I love the guys singing, to even to begin to compare Axl, who has released one song in 14yrs or so to LZ, is ridiculous in my opinion.

Here today...ready to rock
mustaine
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2007, 07:01:57 AM »

One thing that is bothering me about this thread, people keep writing Led Zepplin... it's Led Zeppelin.

And Axl is no one man Zeppelin, until he gets something out he's anything but prolific. Sebastian is great though, he is the only interesting thing happening in the GN'R camp. He never shuts up about Axl, which is great in my opinion.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: